Chapter 21

Kayla's POV

"Kayla wake up." I groaned.

"come on it's 7:45." I sat up, I saw Ty next to me with a smile on his face. I chuckled. I went to the bathroom, brushed me teeth, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me.

"it's my job to pick you a outfit." Christina voice said. I turned around and laughed she did to. She went into the closet and came out. She handed it to me. I went to the closet to get a pantie and a bra. I changed quickly, I came out she was clapping her hands in excitement.

"now for makeup and accessories." She took my hands leading me to the mirror. She just added some foundation and did my eye brows. She took something out of a box.

"this is a arm bracelet." she said putting it on my arm. She also took out a gold watch and put it on me. I thanked her and give her a hug. I took my bag and headed to the kitchen.

"hey Gorgeous." Ty said i blushed and smiled.

"hi handsome." i responded. He had a smirk on his face, He took my hand and pulled me towards him.

"you think i'm handsome?" he asked wiggling his eye brows with the smirk still on his face. I busted out of laughter how funny he looks.

"yes Tyler you look handsome." He pecked my lips. I couldn't help it i just deepened the kiss. I felt his smile on my lips. We pulled away, Our heads still touching

"i love you." Ty said i smiled and pecked his lips. i mean don't get me wrong i don't know if i love him yet. If i say back and i don't mean its a lie.

"Kayla...Kayla" i felt someone waving a hand in front of my face.

"hmm...oh sorry." i said, he chuckled.

~school~

we made it to school, Ty has his arms around my waist. People were staring and murmuring things. I looked up at the time and he pecked my lips. I smiled at him.

When we entered the school, I went to my locker to get my books for first period.

"why didn't you answer my texts or my calls!" Tiffanie voice boomed through the hall way. She was talking to ty.

"Tiffanie take the hint. I don't wanna talk to you, text you or even look at you. I have a girlfriend that i love. Now leave me the FUCK ALONE!!" ty yelled the last part. Tiffanie stumble a little. Causing me to chuckle. She whipped her head at my direction.

"you think this is funny?" she asked i just nodded. She screamed. "you are going to get it BITCH!"  That made me laugh even more. Tears were coming out of my eyes. She walked away. walked? she stomped away. I heard ty chuckled, I calmed down.

"come on Kayla." he said laughing and taking my hands. We made our way to first period.

~lunch~

It was finally lunch time. I am starving. I ordered a pizza, Ty didn't come to lunch yet. So i toke my pizza and sat a table.

"move." Tiffanie. She was right in front of my face. I toke my pizza and yanked a piece of it with my teeth. I looked at Tiffanie and chewed in front of her face.

"I'm not moving." She slapped me right on my face. That's it. I took my food and and throw it at her face. She stumbled a little. She than tackled me to the floor. She kept punching me and i blocked her punches. I rolled over and started punching her Ty was looking at me. And i kept punching. She pushed me off her. She was about to tackle me ty picked me up before she can throw a punch. I tried to get off of ty grip. I kicked Tiffanie in the face and she fall back.