All the wrong turns (Marcel,Harry Fan-Fic)

.....

Hi my names Summer, and this is my first day of school at Gorid High ,thanks for joining me. I was Extremely happy and ready to start school ,but now that it's here my stomach is filled with butterflies, I couldn't even think about touching my breakfast that was sitting upon the glass ,round table in front of me. "Sweetheart eat your breakfast your going to be late for school"!She says confused why I wasn't eating. "No thanks mom"! I say with nervousness so obvious in my voice. "why"?She says with complete worry in her voice. "Because if I put it down there's no reassurance I could keep it there" !I say almost for sure I'd throw it up. "Well okay have fun at school" !she says with so much excitement. "Of course you know me social butterfly"! I say with sarcasm so clear in my voice . "Don't worry you'll do fine " she says with so much confidence ."Yeah well I hope your right which most of the time you aren't but we'll see " I say knowing she's so completely inaccurate ."Okay get out of here your going to be late" She says with a huge smile . "Bye mom like you" I say being a cool ass . "Ahaha like yeah I love you too"she says knowing I love her more than life .

••••••••••

So I'm freaking out because its my first day here ,and I'm parked right in front and all I see is people together ,no loners."Ugh"! I say groaning at the fact I have no choice but to be here.

Okay guys! I was walking to the office when I saw these complete nerdy, smart kids arguing about something that sounded so political and some what scientific. "Um,hi I'm summer "!I say tapping on this pretty girl that was all by herself shoulder."Oh hi I'm Cali"!She says sweetly and calmly ."Oh yeah okay hi ,do you mind pointing me in the direction to where your guys office corridors are"?I say looking around not sure where to go."Of course it's right there"!She says pointing down the hall. "Thanks"!I say so grateful for her presents ."Um,do you mind if I walk you"!She said a bit nervous you could tell by the way she start playing with her fingers."Um,no but I got to hurry"!I say smiling so she knew I wasn't rushing her in a rude manner."Okay let's go"She says smiling unnecessarily huge.

••••••

I was so relieved to finally be here I though I'd never find it."Hey Meagan this is Summer"! She says sending me a reassuring smile."Of course Summer hough,right"?She says a bit unsure."Yup that's me"!I say with a huge smile because I didn't have to explain."Oh good do you have your paper work we need"?She says looking at the papers in my hand."Um,yup these are them"!I say handing them to her."Well actually that's all I need"!She says smiling but at the same time sending us off with a wave."Oh and Cali"!She says giving her a thumbs up."What was that about"?I say a bit curious."Oh um,I don't have many friends so I guess she's happy"!She says looking at her feet walking towards her class."So we're friends"?I say smiling at her."Oh Ahah yeah if you don't mind do you"?She says biting her nails."No of course I don't but you have to stop being so nervous arounf me"I say smiling reassuring her ,I wasn't upset with her in any type of way for being a bit nervous."Okay I will ,but do you have your schedule"? She says smirking."Um yeah what's your first class"?I say looking at her questioningly."Um Mr.Bares which is in class room 215 you"?She says grinning big."Um Mr.Laney which is class room 218"!I say smiling. "Well at least we are kinda close"!She says frowning and smiling at the same time.

•••••••

I was so anxious because it was lunch and I was starving.But that soon changed as soon as I walked in the multipurpose room ,I instantly grew butterflies to my stomach that I couldn't relax.But those soon fade when I hear summer over here in a familiar voice!"Oh hey"!I say looking at the beautiful, petite ,break taking human being."Hi isn't he amazing looking"?She says completely lost in his soft green eyes but still smiling. "Who is he"? I say staring over to the curly quiffed boy. "Oh that's harry"She says looking over to me. " Harry can you introduce us"?I say excitedly."Me I don't know I don't have those connections"She says rubbing her teeth together."It's okay if you don't want to ,but what do you mean connections"?I say confused."Oh this school is like the most organized fucking binder in the world"!She says making her eyes big."So how do they organize the people that go here"?I say laughing at how stupid this actually was."Um popular with popular ,Smart kids with smart kids ,Skaters with skaters,Chinese with Chinese,vegetarians with vegetarians,Black kids with black kids,Sluts with sluts but then again that's just the populate girls"!She says with a dead serious look on her face."Ahaha where do you go"?I say looking at the table we were seated at completely alone."Yeah that's the thing I don't go anywhere I'm just here"!She says kinda ashamed."Well neither do I it's just me and you so fuck everybody else especially that harry kid "!I say giving her a the f finger."Ahahah but wait have you had sex before"?She says completely convinced I was a whore."Ahahaha no no I was just joking "!I say laughing at her adorableness.

•••••••••••

I'm back home and so relived my first day didn't go as bad as I had thought it would but it wasn't fun And a girl like me needs a little fun to wake up for.But *Knock knock* "Yes,squirt"I say smiling at the short sparkled eyed little boy before me."Hi summy mommy and daddy left and mommy said to me to tell you"he says looking up at me amazed and confused."Okay wanna go watch a movie"?I say pushing him softly leading him down stairs.*beep beep* "Ugh"!I say running back into my room to get my phone.

••••••••••

"Oh my god"!I read the text so surprised at what Cali had just sent me .

(Text......

From:Cali

...Oh my god you won't believe this!!!

I'm studying with Harry's brother and he's literally upstairs having loud sex with "Not his girlfriend"!!!!What are you doing though???

To:Cali

....Thats so wrong Ahaha! But,Im watching finding nemo with my little bro!!!!...What are you doing?????

From:Cali

...Trying to study but their sex is literally making the whole house shake....Ahahah but what's your bros name????

To:Cali

...We call him squirt but his real name is Paris...You have any siblings???!

From:Cali

No...😫....Your so lucky I've always wanted a little bro!!!!

To:Cali

Yeah mines still young so he's less annoying ,but I'm saving these screams for when he gets older!!!

From:Cali

Ahahahha...

•••••••••••••