Searching for the 2nd member!

Right now, Haruna, Akari, and I are searching for another new member to become an official club. After that whole poster complaint thing we decided we should try something new. Something new as in, cosplaying. Yes you read it right, cosplaying, in front of the school enterance.  Im cosplaying as Hime, Akari as Tsumiki and Haruna as Mayoi. We are the main female group of Acchi Kocchi!

"What the heck are they doing now?"

"Did someone actually join them!?"

"She must be crazy too."

I hate hearing everyone insult us. Do they have nothing better to do?

"Omg, they're cosplaying as Tsumiki, Hime, and Mayoi!" A soft voice squeals from the crowd.

"Did you guys hear that?" Haruna whispers to us.

"Yea, it sounds like shes actually exited to see this." Akari repled.

I quickly went through the crowd to find the squealing girl. My guess is shes the girl with her head down talking to herself.

"Hey, you." I said while stand infront of her.

"Yea?" She asked with a blank expression. Wow shes quick.

"Would you like to join our club?" Haruna asked suddenly popping up behind me.

"T-the Outcast Club? I mean, if you don't mind." She said looking flustered.

"Why would we mind? Anyway what your name?" I asked curiously. She stared at me weirdly for a moment then spoke.

"Daya Author-chan, Daya is first name Author-chan is last." She said looking down. Author-chan? What the fudge are you doing here? Get back to writing!

"That's a funny name!" Haruna laughed. Dude, Haruna do you not notice how sensitive she is about her name? Idiot.

"I-i think it's a good name!" Akari chimed in trying to make her feel better. Then, oddly enough Author-chan started laughing. I thought she was shy! Looks and first impressions are  deceiving.

"Holy fudge cracker! I forgot I wrote this story! I don't have to be sad and shy!" She randomly screams in realization. "I didn't create Akari but still, I made the story."

"I don't think you should be telling made up characters you made them. That'll mess things up." I said.

"Oh, I forgot you're the only one aware, anyway! I shall join your club!" She yells while pointing a finger in the air waiting for the ending.

"Uh, what is she doing?" Haruna asks me.

"She thinks the episodes gonna end right now. Don't worry she'll realize it soon." Haruna is the only one who somewhat believes we're in a story with me. Author-chan quickly puts her finger down looking embarrassed. Author-chan is weird, why are you so weird Author-chan? (Shut up) holy crab cake, telepathy!

"O-okay so, what now?" Akari asks after staying quiet this whole time. My guess is that shes scared hehe.

We then, walk to the fabu- our clubroom, Akari sits down in a random desk in the back. Akari, this isn't a depressing anime yet. It may not even GET depressing. So, why? Oh why? Are you sitting in the back like a main character? Haruna walks to the teachers desk and so do I, Author-chan walks over to a desk in the middle of a front row and sleeps. Yea, this club is normal. Very normal. 

"Hey, Nary?" Haruna asks.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we should remodel a bit? I mean, I don't think a club looks EXACTLY like a classroom" She says while exaggerating the word exactly.

"I mean, I guess so. We need to leave that to the next episode though." I state bluntly

"All right" She replies while puffing her cheek to show frustration. I laugh at her, she looks like she has marshmallows in her mouth! Thus, signaling the episode is ending. A random girl pushes open the door.

EPISODE 1 COMPLETE <3 GIVE CREDIT TO: EliPerfkatekah and KrazyAngelz oh and I GUESS GummyChair for commenting and reading my first part! Although I'm not so sure about Gummy because I AM 11/10 NOT 9/10 I SPELLED NOSE WRONG GET OVER IT! Plus, I fixed it XDD!