Black Rose *a draco malfoy love story* 4

Looking at Malfoy giving my best 'your dead if its embarrassing' look I turned to the boy "dare" I stated simply the boys grin broaded and the urge to slap that look off his face was very strong. "Alright Ill take it easy on you this time" the boy continued looking around at all the people then back at me "You'll get two choices one you can kiss Jace-" my eyes shooting to my brother who looked equally shocked "or make out with Malfoy" 'uh huh thats were this was going desparate wanker' I thought stealing a glance at Malfoy who was wearing his smirk that he was going to come out better on this "Jace Im gonna have to kiss you cause I dont wanna kiss this idiot" I said Malfoys smirk coming right off his face 'bet you didnt see that one coming' I thought. Getting up I walked to Jace smiling O they never specified HOW they wanted me to kiss him they just said kiss him. sitting on his lap I looked him full in the eyes memerizing them he looked back at me giving his wicked smile he was obviously happy I didnt want to make out with malfoy. "come on kiss him!!" someone yelled an odd screachy voice that reminded me of the pug. Putting my hand on Jaces cheek I quickly leaned down and pressed my lips against Jace's for about three seconds before pullling away and having him wink at me "that wasnt a kiss!!" the pug yelled looking like a ruffled chicken. "you never said how so i believe that counts now parkingson truth or dare" I said sick chick wanting me to make out with my brother quick kiss was nasty enough shell have a good one. She gave me a loathing glare before saying "dare" "alright and ill show you how to do a real dare now parkinson see that bloke over there?" I said pointing to a guy who looked like a gorilla "ya thats goyle" she said giving me a a-duh look.          "right well I want you to go over and make out with him for 15 seconds" I stated clearly "WHAT! NO! IM MALFOYS GIRLFRIEND!" she yelled getting red in the face "uh hunny no your not it obvious he doesnt want you or he'd be angry with my dare not laughing" I said pointing at a clearly laughing Malfoy. "you wait night youll get a nasty surprise" she said her voice dripping venom before going over to Goyle. All you could hear was nasty suction cups from there lips causing everyone to grimace even  Goyle was grimacing when she got up off his lap. Dares went around before landing on Malfoy who I was sitting besides instead of him between my legs because I was still pist at him. "Malfoy Truth or Dare" smirk in place as usual "Dare" he said confidently. Great that smirk never means well "Dare you to make out with the new chick see if she doesnt knock you to the ground" realizing it was the Flint guy I glared as Malfoy turned to look at me mustering my best glare for him he brought his face close to mine "over step your boundaries Malfoy you wont be having kids....Ever" I warned he still looked over confident obviously not believing I would ever do anything to him. Its because im a women men never take a women seriously unless there looking at you from the ground with a pathertic look on there face of disbelief.

Malfoy closed the distance between our lips holding us there for a second before continuing making sure he wasnt over stepping. slowly he ran his tongue along my bottom lip urging me to let him in. Parting my lips he slid his tongue into my mouth playing with my tongue his hands were running down my hip and to the edge of my skirt and slightly running up my thigh. I wrapped my hands around his neck sucking on his bottom lip whiched earned me a groan from him as he pressed himself to me. I heard a few comments being past around including the phrase shes a slut' and 'thats an american for you though' from another knowing it was parkinson and her groupie 'just wait till I show you what an american does to a person that pisses her off' I thought lips still firmly glued to Malfoys.

"Alright Malfoy you can get off my sister now" I heard Jace say pushing Malfoy away automatically slightly out of breath. Malfoy was still hovering over me looking down at me. "sit down" I muttered mad at myself for getting that into it Malfoy was bad and I knew it and here I played right into it.

The game went on much the same with the occational truth with parkinson admitting that she wanted to be a fairy and still had a shrine for Malfoy  amounst other things 'ah the advantages of the truth serum'

Seeing that the game was basically done I stood up walking to the dance floor again before my arm was grabbed and i was pulled into someone "come with me quick" I heard the fimilar voice of Jace. I nodded following him into a empty hallway were her leaned against the wall "be careful around malfoy" he stated looking me full in the eyes "Your warning me against your own friend?" I asked confused why would a guy say something bad besides for his own personal gain which my brother had nothing to gain from this "because all he wants is in your pants and i dont want my sister being his conquest" "but you barely even know me plus like I was going to let Malfoy do anything" I voiced more to convince myself then him "Im serious Jozalyn hes a player and wants nothing else" "then hes going to get a taste of his own medicine Jace I grew up in America hes never met an american playerette" I said smile "no Jace i dont sleep with every guy i just play them" he nodded understanding that before running his hand through his hair "well as long as you know" he said looking at the ground while walking back to the party.

Shaking my head I walked back to the party I saw Malfoy dancing with some chick on the floor his eyes came to mine and stopped looking a bit shocked. I honestly didnt care so I gave him a smile and went to the bar area to grab a drink. Seconds later Malfoy was at my back "where were you?" he asked "With my brother like you didnt know you were watching as we left" I stated throwing back the shot of whiskey it burned my throat but it felt good Malfoy doing the same throwing back his shot "Care to dance?" smirking again at me "what happened to your other partner" "left her your so much more fun" throwing back another shot Malfoy returned to look at me "so much like you" I muttered as throwing back my shot Malfoy stopped from filling the glasses again to look at me "whats so much like me?" he asked handing me the next shot by now I had a really good buzz going and half of what sounded like sense to me i knew wasnt making any sense to him.

"you dont care how many chicks you hurt just as long as your little friend is happy" I said leaning against the table  now throwing what I hoped was the last shot "How do you know about that" he asked "If pug wasnt enough for an explanation people talk Malfoy and I need to go to my room" It was easier said then done though half way to the hall way I fell into people making pathetic excuses for my clumbiness next thing i knew there was a arm around my waist and picking me up brital style "princess doesnt drink much?" I heard the fimilar voice of Malfoy "I drink plenty just not that firewhiskey straight ever im use to rum and vodka and regular old fashion brandy" I heard myself rambling "muggle stuff I take it" Malfoy answered coming to my room and opening it "ya well that stuff is good muggles did one thing right now shut up my head is spinning along with my world i said" Malfoy half laughed "sure princess" "dont call me that" I said I never liked guys giving me there own nickname like they had known me for years.

Malfoy laid me on the bed and covered me up "stay?" I asked half asleep already "your going to hate yourself in the morning" Malfoy said walking to the door "Please?" I answered him Malfoy shut the door before coming to the bed taking off his shirt and pants "sorry princess i sleep in my boxers" "I dont care" I felt the bed sink down as he got into the bed wrapping an arm around my waist "I meant it when I said you were beautiful" he whispered before pressing a kiss to my lips for a moment and I was to drunk to care.....

Alright idk how i like this one so message and rate please?!?!?!