Why do i always blackout?!

Here’s a new chap. Enjoy.

Ravens Pov

As I let my feelings go out of control, I was shocked at how letting everything go would end like this. A kiss. Evans reacted how I expected, he pushed me away and ran without saying a word. Even though I knew this was going to happen, I couldn't stop the tears that streamed down my face. I stumbled backwards luckily the wall was behind me, as soon as my back connected with the wall sobs erupted from my mouth and my body shuck violently. I soon collapsed on my bed and I curled up into a ball, trying to make myself as small as possible. As I thought that things couldn't possibly get worse then this, it just did. I felt something soothingly rub my back, up and down, arithmetically. I froze thinking what and who it was. I slowly turned my head to look who it was, it was a guy in a black hoodie with the hood up wearing purple skinnies and black converses. I had never seen this person before but in the back of my mind he seemed familiar, curiosity took over me and I didn't realise that my hand was inches away from pulling his hood down. As soon as my fingers touched the soft fabric they were soon pulled away by the stranger, he grabbed both my hands and held them down by my side. He was on top of me and his face inches away from mine. Minty breath hit my face and soon travelled up my nostrils, his scent was so inviting and mysterious. As his lips neared mine I caught a glimpse of something metal, shiny and in the shape of a loop attached to his lower lip. When I thought he was going to kiss me he didn't instead he Leaned down and whispered into my ear. After he had finished what he was saying he pulled away and I saw his lips pull up into a smirk revealing two canines. What I had just heard left me in a state of shock and i didn't realize what happened next. He bit me like it was natural to him, well of course it

was he is a vampire after all. As the pain and pleasure combined, my

hand managed to pull his hood down. Black silky hair with red streaks filled my vision, my hand reached up and for some stupid reason stroked his hair.

‘just like you use too" he mumbled and his lips vibrated on my neck that sent shivers up my spine. A sensation that I had never felt before pulsed through my body and I had to control my self from letting out in moan of pleasure. He carried on drinking, red dots once again blurred my vision but just before I fainted I saw a pair of purple eyes locking with my eyes then everything was black.

Unknown Pov

When I felt her body go limp in my arms I stopped and stared down at her. As her eyes closed I knew she had fainted her breathing soon slowed down and her body relaxed in my arms. This is how it use to be, just her and me. I planted a kiss on her fore head and lay her down on her bed, I made sure she was comfortable. As I began to walk of I looked behind me and this first thing I saw was someone else’s bite marks on her neck. I hissed in anger and hit the wall, how dare some else feed from her. She is mine and I better make that clear from now on.

Evans Pov

At first I didn't no what to do when Raven kissed me. Should I kiss back and enjoy it or should I stop the kiss before it gets to out of hand and I loose control. I chose the one that would hurt the most. I ran away. Ravens blood was still running through my veins so I felt the pain that I had caused her pounding in my lifeless heart. Once I knew I was far enough I stopped to a slow walk, that lead me into a dark alley way. As I fell against the wall, I grabbed my face and let a frustrated cry. I don't no how long I stayed like that but I knew if I was left alone I would be able to recover. Through my cries I heard the sounds of footsteps, at first I thought they were Ravens so I looked up but it wasn't her. It was Clover, Ravens best friend. As I looked up at her smug face, her lips were pulled up into a vampire grin. I caught a glimpse of her fangs, seeing them made me hungry but I could control myself. I hope.

" look who we got 'ere" she slanged, pointing a finger at me.

"so, I 'ere that you are all vampired up. Huh?!" she sniggered, and smirked evilly but that smirk soon turned into a evil gesture.

" I swear on ma dead soul, that if you 'ave hurt Raven one incy tiny bit. I will release 1000 years of pure anger on ya newborn ass!" she yelled in my face. In the pit of my stomach I knew that she would do what she said to me. I slowly nodded and sighed, I hate Clover, she's a vampire and I hate her kind as you would of guessed. I hate myself. I watched Clover slide down next to me and pull out a cigarette, she lit it and took a puff. She looked at me and offered me one, but before I could respond she chuckled.

" c'mon yar a vamp, you ain't gunna die of lung cancer or any of that crap. So take it!" she pushed the cigarette in my face and then threw the lighter at me which I easily catched. I lit it and took a puff, I had missed this. Not caring if your gunna live or die, taking the risk even though I'm not gunna die straight away but like Clover had said I shouldn't be worried about that anymore. I'm already dead, inside and out.

" okay bud lets stop dis feeling sorry for yourself. Sloppy crap" she muttered to herself. Damn I forgot that Clover can read minds, that's one of her powers. Mine is to be a complete ass, no I'm joking it's where... Well actually I don't no! So let's drop that subject. I looked at my side and realised that Clover had gone, she must have had enough of my blubbering. As slid back up the wall I headed of towards the darkness.

Ravens Pov

I gingerly opened my eyes to see. Nothing. The blackness resembled the feeling in my heart, crushed and nothing left to see. I sat up, well I tried to but didn't succeed. All my energy felt like it had been drained out me, I didn't no why I felt like this. What happened! All I remember was kissing Evans, the pain and then the worst thing of all

darkness. As I wracked my brains for the answer there was a bang on the window, I peered down. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, it was Clover, she look up with a cheesy grin on her face. I opened the window and stepped back, I jumped slightly when she appeared on the windowsill. I sat on the bed and patted the seat next to me.

‘Hey. Haven’t seen you in a while’ I hugged her slightly, she eagerly returned to hug.

‘Yeah, sorry I have been quite busy. Besides that’s not the point’ she suddenly pulled away from me and looked me dead in the eye.

‘Ya do no that hunter boy is a vamp, right?’ she rushed. I stared at her the mention of his name made my heart throb, I nodded my head slowly and looked down.

‘Raven what’s he done!’ she pulled my face up to star at hers, anger clearly written on her face. Her stare sent chills up my back. If looks could kill no one could stand in her path of destruction.

‘N.nothing’ I stuttered, scared at what she would do if she new. She shook me.

‘WHAT DID HE DO!!’ She yelled in my face, I pulled back. She looked shocked, but that expression once again turned to pure anger.Crap she read my mind! Her eyes glowed a furious red, but before I could stop her she was out the window on her way to deliver Evans death.

Everyone wants a piece of Evans, Hey. Another Cliff hanger!

Comment and Vote

Please

XDshanniXD