Chapter Five

After The Awards

The awards were great, note my sarcasm. We pretended to like each other, and the paps completely fell for it. He didn't remember me, which I found quite upsetting, but atleast if he did he didn't show it.  She doesn't like Justin either, and I respect her for that. When we got back we hopped in the shower. I forget to mention that we live together. She lives in the room next to mine. We got out and put on this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36909581). We then sat ourselfs down on my leather couch (in my room, of course) and turned on my 55" flat screen TV. We watched a couple of hours of TV then decided it was time for bed. We went our seperate ways, and as soon as I hit my bed I pulled my sleeping mask over my eyes and fell asleep.

<Next Morning>

I woke up and pulled my covers off me. I pulled up my sleeping mask and ran into Destiny's room.

"Hey Des!" I said loudly.

"What," she groaned, still half asleep.

"Let's go shopping!"

Well that got her up! She shot out of bed and ran to her closet.

"Dessy, I'll see you in a bit I'm going to get ready!" I said, before running to my room.

Half an hour later, I was ready, so I ran into Destiny's room to find her all dressed and on her cell. We were wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36912754). We looked hot!

<After Shopping>

Shopping was so fun! We bought heaps of stuff. I bought (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36913182) and Destiny bought (). Today Dessy was going to visit some family here in LA, so I decided to call Selena, my other friend, and hang out with her.

Justin's POV (Yay!)

OH MY EFFING GOD! I can't believe Melanie didn't recognise me! She was the one that left me, and ever since then I've been trying to fill the hole in my heart that she left, with other girls, but it never seemed right. I've tried drinking away my problems, that didn't work either, so I'm trying the next best thing. Surprising her! I called Selena, my girl - friend (not girlfriend, I think you get it), and asked her to hang out.

Phone Convo

Justin (Bold) Selena (Italic)

Hey Sel!

Hey Justin! What's up?

Just seeing if you want to hang out!

Sure! When?

Maybe.... Now? I'll meet you outside Pizza, Pizza.

Sure! I'll see you then!

Sure! Wait! Justin, can I bring a friend?

Who?

Um Melanie Rae?

NO! Wait, yeah, that'll be good. Can you help me with something?

Depends, What?

Just getting Melanie to like me again.

God, Justin, Fine. But only because, well, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but she wants you back too.

Uh, this is going to be harder than I thought - Wait, what'd you say?

She likes you, DUH!

Ok, Sel, I'll see you outside Pizza, Pizza in, let's say, 1 hour?

Ok, bye Justin.

End of Convo

Way to go! She likes me, She likes me, Yeah she really likes me! I did a little dance around my room. My mum walked in, gave me a strange look while raising an eyebrow at me, then walked out. Someone's in a mood! Yayyayayayay! OMG what do I wear? I just totally sounded like a girl didn't I? I put on this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37182106), grabbed my phone and some money and headed out the door. I'm so nervous.

Melanie's POV

Selena told me that she's going with someone to meet at Pizza, Pizza, and for me to come. I ran to my closet and put on this (http://www.polyvore.com/mel_justin_sel/set?id=37182969), grabbed the necessaties, then ran out the door with a quick "bye". I jumped in my red Ferrari Convertible, cool, I know, and drove to Sel's house. I pulled up infront of her house, then honked the horn twice. She came out wearing this (http://www.polyvore.com/selena_justin_mel/set?id=37182691), then hopped in my car.

"Let's go, girl!" she said.

When we got there, the first thing I noticed were paparazzi. Heaps of them. Then cameras, flashes, all the stuff that comes with being famous. So whoever we're meeting is famous.

"Remember, he's your boyfriend!" Sel said.

Wait. No. It can't be. IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER! Yes! I hope he likes me, he really lkes me. Wait. She meant fake, didn't she? Oh well, I can pull this off. I pushed through the paparazzi, to the entrance. Yep, definitely "Justin. I pushed open the door, quickly slipped in, and was greated with a very angry looking manager.

"Sorry, Miss, you're going to have to leave. Reservations for Mr. Bieber only," he said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!" I yelled.

"Mel," Sel said, shooting me a look.

"Sorry, I-I and-a -" I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"She's with me," Justin said.

I walked over to Justin mouthing a thanks. I slipped into the seat opposite him and Sel slid in beside me.

"So nobody wants to sit next to me?" Justin said jokingly.

"I have no idea why!" I muttered. Note the sarcasm.

(After)

I dropped Sel off at her house then headed home. I pulled in driveway, cut the ignition, then headed upstairs. I got changed in this then headed for a bike ride. I pulled my bike out of the garage, then hopped on it and started riding.

After about an hour or so, it was getting dark, so I decided to head home. As I was turning the corner, I felt a huge rush of shock wash over my body before I fell to the ground, my body engulfed in unconsciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet you didnt see that coming! How was it? CVF! Was it longer?

xx PBF143