Imagine 1:. Dressing Room

So MB is just chilling in the main dressing room with the dancers laughing and joking around when Kenneth bursts through the door. Kenneth yells at the boys to hurry up and go get ready before they're late for the show. They laugh in between their replies of "ok". The guys split of into his room. While roc is inside of his room setting his clothes out along the couch lifting off his shirt. Princeton accidentally walks in and see's him. His jaw drops and his cheeks begin to get red as roc looks at him like"?".

Prince: Woah.. Um I'm sorry bro I just wanted t-to ask you if you. um OH if you seen my new glasses I just bought from the store yesterday?

Roc: Huh? Oh yeah here let me get them. *roc walks over into the bathroom and drops his glasses from off of the countertop on accident. Roc bends down to pick them up and Prince catches sight of his bottom gasping in awe. Roc picks up the glasses and looks at him confused.

Prince: My um stomach hurts sorry.. It hurts really badly.. The confusion on roc's face turns into pity.

Roc: come sit on the couch.. Are you gonna be able to perform tonight? They both sit on the couch and Roc puts his hand on prince's shoulder. Prince begins to feel weird inside and flinches.

Roc: Ok let me go get you a glass of water. Roc goes and walks into the bathroom. Roc trips on an extension cord and falls spilling the water everywhere.

Prince: Are you okay Roc? Roc nods and stands up grabbing the cup. Roc has water all over himself including dripping down his otrso. Princeton gets a very weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. :/ Roc has blood dripping down his side and sees he got cut by sharp piece of plasic on the floor.

Roc: Damn, prince can you pass me a bandaid? Prince nods and goes and gets the alcohol prep and a large bandaid.

Prince: This is gonna sting. Here bite down on this *Prince hands Roc a towel and roc bites down on it. Princeton slowly dabs the alcohol prep on roc's cut and roc groans in pain. Prince looked at roc and smirked an pressed down harder on it and roc kept groaning. Prince liked this game. He continued to press harder as he dabbed a few more times.

Roc: What the fuck man! This shit really hurts.. Prince stopped, sighed, and threw away the bloody Towlette and rubbed roc's scar to make it feel better. Roc calmed down and prince looked up at him and they smiled at eachother.

Prince: Does it feel better now? Roc: A little it still burns.. Then out of nowhere prince goes onto his knees Roc: HOLD UP BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Prince kisses his scar and relief flowed thru roc's body. Roc thought he was going to do something different.

Roc: Ahh...

Prince: Now does THAT feel better? Roc nods.

Prince: More? Roc nods

Prince begins to kiss Roc all over his side as Roc mumbled. Roc fell back on the couch because he felt so weak and Prince continued kissing. Prince crawls on top of Roc's body and remove the shirt that was around his neck. He begins to progress his kisses to above his scar. He begins to kiss from his rubs to his chest to his shoulder then onto his neck. Prince stops then stares into Roc's eyes *What am I doing?*

They stare back at eachother for about 3 seconds and Prince slowly but hesitantly leans in and plants his lips ontop of roc's. They stay in that position for about 20 seconds then pull apart. Prince looks at his phone vibrating from a retweet on twitter and sees the time. He has 3 more minutes to get ready. He jumps off of Roc and rushes to the door. He looks back at Roc and they just stare. Prince scurries out the door and runs to his dressing room. Reliving the moment through his head. Until this day Noone knows what happened in that dressing room that evening. Atleast until now. :) The funny thing is Princeton STILL forgot his glasses and Roc never got his bandaid. But I think it was worth it..