Ch.1 : Getting ready

Ok so I hope you like :)

_________

Ch.1

Jessica's pov*

I woke up to girls laughing. It was Cindy and Abigail."what are you guys doing here?" I said. I looked at my clock "at six in the morning?" "We'll we wanted to tell you we heard that there was going to be a little mix concert 2 blocks away" Cindy said. "Really!" I said. "Yeah but there's 2 things though" Abigail said. "What" I thought to my self.

"Well" Cindy went on as Abigail said "first of all we need Maria (maria is a girl who takes care of us in the orphanage)to let us go and second of all we need to get ready it starts at 8:00a.m. So" "ok let's all get ready Cindy go take a shower then Abigail then me the we'll change and then we can try to make Maria let us go" "ok" they said. I got In the shower after Abigail got out I had to be quick because there were ten other girls and I wanted to save some hot water for them. When I got out I changed into skinny jeans with some shoes that had wedges(daddy money shoes) and a pink shirt that said love . I brushed my hair and went to go see Cindy and Abigail. They were ready. Cindy said "I love your shoes there tots awesome" "yeah girl you tots need to tell me were you got themmmm" Abigail said (they were playing around) we all bursted out laughing. "Ok so were is Maria" I ask "I don't know" Cindy replied "I think she might be in the kitchen" we all go in the kitchen "hi Maria" we all say "ahhhh!

You guys scared me were are all the other girls?" Maria said "we'll I'm not sure but can me Cindy and Abigail all go to the little mix concert at 8:00 please!" I said "hmm sure but be back at 10:00 a.m." "Yay!" We all say.

-----------------

Ok I hope you liked it but please

Vote comment and follow

And thanks for reading :)