Chapter 7

Nash tugged the side of my dress a little "Stay with me Liv." he whispered to me. I nodded, and got my heart beat under control. Suddenly I heard Shawn's voice. "Who's ready for a little bit of fun?" Greyson and Nash cheered along with the handful of other people in the room. I felt a hand glide across my shoulder. "How old is she?" and unfamiliar voice asked. Another set of fingers slipped through my hair. "Who cares, as long as she looks good." I glanced around for Ann. She was standing right next to me I grabbed her hand, as someone else's hand grabbed her ass. My vains ran cold. My eyes flushed all color. My hand gripped Ann's harder and harder. I looked to my left, and saw a table filled with empty dinner plates forks, and steak knives placed around them. Shawn stepped beside me and began to speak to whoever was twirling my curls. "She's fourteen." he walked in a circle around me and bit his lip. His eyes met mine and burnt a hole in to me. "She's roudy, a little loud, but she's a fighter, so that's what's fun. And to make it even better..." He paused and cupped my face between his hands. "She's one of Cam's old girls." I smiled. I looked at the smiling boy's who seemed so amused. I wrapped my leg around the back of Shawn's, and pulled it back. He fell to the floor. I lunged left and grabbed a knife off the table. I spun back around and pulled Shawn up by his hair and pressed the silver metal to his soft flesh. "Ann, get the HELL over here." I yelled. The room fell silent, and Anne pried away from Greyson. "Liv, what are you doing?" I hugged her hard. "Getting us back to where we should be." She nodded at me, scared to pieces. "Liv, would you like me to give you a few more stitches?" Shawn asked, beneath the knife. I rubbed the scar on the side of my face, where mine used to be. I pulled him in a little closer. "No..." I paused. "But how 'bout I give you some of your own?" I pressed the cool blade t his cheek and dragged it across. Scarlet drizzled down his cheek to his neck. He screamed and pressed a hand to it. Ann gasped and held my hand tighter. I moved the knife down to his chest... "And next time... I'll get it right through the heart. Now take me to Cameron."