Badass Girl+All Boys Boarding School=Trouble Part 2

Chapter 2

I got out of the car and took in my surrounding. The Place was beautiful, it was a large medieval castle surrounded by garden. It looked like something right out of a fairytale. The taxi Driver Grabbed my stuff and started taking it inside. I could tell he was struggling by the twisted look on his face.

But still the Gorgeous surrounding of the school wouldn't persuade me to stay. I would be out of this school soon and back home with my family.

At this moment i started walking down the large stone path that lead to the school. I could feel the eyes of the boys watching me as i strutted down the path in my Tight fitting black skinny jeans, All Time Low Band Tee and my new Converse. I had my iPod on Playing the Song My Temperatures Rising by the Audition.

I stared at my converse as i walked up the path when suddenly my ipod was knock out of my hand and i was on the floor. I looked up the see who had just knocked me over and i was stunned by the most beautiful eyes i had ever seen they were like two deep pools on blue. Surrounding these eyes was a boy about 17 years old. He had blonde shaggy hair and a bold frame that any boy would die for.

"Watch Wear Your Going!!"

I glared a him.

"Well stop walking into people then!"The crowd of boys around me stared at me i shock. What had i done something wrong?

"Stressy!!"

"Who do you think you Are?"

"Well I'm Jason Harris , Senior Prefect And you are?"he said looking me up and down

"Faith Millen and stop checking me out!"

"Don't flatter yourself i was just wondering what you're doing here"

"I'm here to go the school Duh!"

"But this is an all boys school"

"Yes i gathered but I've been kicked out of my last 13 schools and my parents said the last one was the final straw so now I'm here!"

"But how did you Get.."

"Faith!!" said the headmaster

"Grandpa!!" i ran up to him and hugged him.

"OH Dear how was Youre journey?"

"Boring As Usual." I said as a heard a throat clear next to me

"Well I see you've met Jason our senior prefect. He is one of are top students and i was hoping he may show you around the school" said my grandpa

"But Grandpa i can find my own way around!"

"i doubt that faith its a large campus"

" yes faith id be happy to show you round" Jason said with a devilish look in his eyes

"urgh.. Fine ill go on your stupid tour"

"good See You Later Faith"

"bye Grandpa"

He walked away that left me and Jason alone.