Chapter Eleven

A:N hellllllllo so um heheheeee can't say anything right now besides you better love me or I'll be pissed for writing this. Anyway just read it until the end and you'll see.

It had been months since everything with Carly had happened, no she hasn't died but she did know something about the person who almost killed you, she wouldn't speak though because the world had to hate you right now.
You were currently packing your bags, you were moving today, it wasn't that you didn't love this house, you did, but Gerard had asked you to move in with him, usually you would politely decline but you didn't feel safe alone at your house anymore, besides Gerard spent the night at your house almost every night and when he didn't you spent the night at his place.
Gerard had announced the news about My Chemical Romance a few weeks after the accident and he was recording right now.
You sighed and ripped open a closet door with all the old pictures of you and the band that you had stored away whenever you and Gerard weren't talking.
You didn't know exactly why you had kept them, you had a bit of hope that some day they would mean something and deep down you knew the memories would cheer you up. Your phone buzzed, it was Ronnie.
"Hey gurll!! I wanted to let you know that we have a few buses to chose from for the tour with MCR, could you swing by and check em out and see which one you like?"
"I think I can :)"
You smiled to yourself and finished loading the boxes into the moving truck, things were starting to get better.
You grab the one box of photos and put them beside you in the passanger seat, you buckle the box up jokingly and start driving, Gerard had given you your own set of keys to his house, your house, this morning, you too were supposed to go on a date this evening, but he wouldn't tell you where.
Upon arriving at Gerard's house, which was actually closer to where you worked than your old one, there was a red mustang. A female hopped out of the car, it was LynZ.
You hadn't seem her since the accident.
"Hey!" She smiled and grabbed something from the car "Just came to drop off Bandit," she looked at the moving truck "I can help with the boxes if you want me to."
You smiled "That would be great actually, but I have to go do something quickly for work so if you don't mind you could get started while I'm gone?"
"That would be okay, you wouldn't mind if Hanna helped would you?"
You shook your head "Not at all." Your eyes shifted to your own car which was already parked this morning. You smile "I'm just gonna bring Bandit with me if you don't mind."
Lynz nodded "That's fine, Hanna's kind of clumsy anyways, wouldn't want Bandit to get hurt too, would we?" She said it cheerfully but it had a dark tone to it.
You slowly nodded watching silently as Hanna brought Bandit to you smiling, you hated her smile, you didn't know why but it looked almost mocking, like she possibly thought that she was the better 'new mommy', oh hell no. You shook your head and smiled picking up Bandit. You didn't say anything while you buckled her up, you already had a kids seat in the car from a while ago, you couldn't remember why you had it but it was there.
You guys drove quietly for about a minute until you turned to her with a cheesy smile "You miss your dad don't you?" Bandit giggled and nodded her head. You plugged your phone up to the radio "Here, you want to hear him sing?"
"Yes." was all Bandit said before chanting 'daddy' over and over again, you couldn't help but chuckle imagining what it would sound like if she were about ten years older. The first song that played of course was No Shows, you didn't have any My Chemical Romance on your phone anymore and you only had that because of Carly, she had bought it a while back trying to make you become obsessed with Gerard Way's music, what she didn't know was that you were already practically obsessed with seeing Gerard again while looking sexy with your boyfriend making him completely jealous for you, but at the time you thought that would never happen.
Soon you arrived at work, which you actually loved going to since all of your friends were there, plus today would be fun only consisting of picking out a design for the bus.
Your job was pretty damn easy. You opened the door and held onto Bandit's hand, the whole place had a lot more people than usual, your eyes scanned the room before landing on Carly who looked like she was handling some heavy boxes, you looked around for Ronnie, he was with his wife chatting and drinking soda, "Go say hi to Ronnie." you told Bandit watching her arrive before approaching Carly. "Hey."
Carly looked at you awkwardly before scooting away trying to balance all of the boxes "Hi." she said quietly slowly inching away "How's life been?"
You frown, you guys were so close a few months ago, and now it was like you two were complete strangers, you couldn't stand it, this is exactly how it felt before you and Gerard had stopped talking, like being at the bottom of a pool but needing air, or perhaps being locked in a box just big enough to fit your body. "Life has been pretty normal, i found this really cute girl i think you might be interested in, i think she's taken but true love is worth fighting for right?" You chuckle nervously.
Carly shoots you a glare but it quickly softens, "That would be kind of fun i guess, we could do it tonight if you wanted to, i do need to get my mind off of everything." She smiled but she lips twitch.
You start to nod your head but stop "Not tonight, i have plans. But maybe tomorrow?"
Carly frowns and her eyes darken "I think I'll pass, i have other things to worry about anyways, sorry for not being able to occupy you while you're bored." She walks away taking the boxes with her. You roll your eyes and walk outside to pick out the design, after all you were practically the fan girl (or whatever pronouns you prefer) here, so you knew what the fans wanted to see on tour buses.
***
It was 8:00 and you were just laying on the floor watching t.v. while petting Gerard's car, you were thankful that Lynz hadn't taken it with her, that would suck. The door flung open, it was Gerard. "Hey." you mumble keeping your eyes on the t.v. hugging a pillow, this show was pretty intense.
"Get up we're going somewhere." Gerard said.
You looked up at him bored "I don't want to I'm too tired." Gerard sighed then picked you up, bridal style, and carried you outside. "What are you doing, i was about to find out who A is!"
Gerard laughed and kissed your cheek, "You can find out who A is later." You looked away disapprovingly.
"Where are we even going?"
Gerard smriked but didn't say anything, he drove around saying random things like, this is where blah blah blah happened, he stopped his car again at the concert hall "This is where i saw you for the first time in three years."
He continued driving until he stopped at the starbucks "This is where i almost kissed you and told you the news about My Chemical Romance."
You raised an eyebrow "I knew you wanted to kiss me that day, i could see it in your eyes Mr. Way!" You looked out the window "Where are you going with this anyway? I don't need a recap of this right now."
Gerard stopped the car suddenly and looked at you with a look you hadn't ever seen before. "Last stop then we can go home." You nodded and got out of the car taking his hand, it was dark except a few lights here and there, it felt like Gerard was about to murder you. You laughed to yourself, Gerard wouldn't be capable of that.
"Gerard i've never been here before, your brilliant plan to be Tumblr isn't working."
You can hear Gerard chuckle under his breath, "This is the place i ask you to marry me, dumb ass, i mean darling."
You jerk your head in Gerard direction quickly and saw his stance, on one knee, holding a box with a ring in it. Was this actually happening? "This is the place where i say yes." you smile "Now gimme that ring i need to post in on Instgram, send it to my mom, my dad, my friends..."
Gerard laughs and kisses you happily.
But, someone was watching the both of you, recording everything you said and thinking of the perfect date to get revenge for something started years ago- your wedding day!

A/N: ekkkkkkkkkk your very welcome, yes i know you love me and OF COURSE i love you too! ^-^ lmao just kidding, im not that cocky but i do love you. Meep. I've been watching too much anime, comment a good anime show if you want to!!