In the bandroom

Cierra's POV

I opened the band-room door to see zombies eating brycen alive. The door screeched and all the zombies stopped and were coming towards the door.

I looked at Matt who already had the keys in his hand. We ran down the hall way and got in his truck. He drove off in a hurry. Umm what was that!! I yelled a little scared.

Well I think we've enter the zombie apocalypse. Oh dear lord, so where are we going? Umm lets go to my house I have more ammunition their. Okay, what if I turn into a zombie? Then I will cut your arms and legs off and keep ya as a pet.

Dude!! What? You asked and I Answer. We both broke out in laughter . We arrived at Matt's house and his parents were no where to be seen. We walked in to the house and their was nothing outta place.

I walked to look out of the kitchen window when suddenly. Matt's mother jumped on my back. I let out a scream and Matt looks at us. He grabbed the microwave and said sorry mom. He hit her with the microwave and she fell an hit her neck on the counter. Im pretty sure her neck was broke.

Matt grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug. And whispered " Promise me that you won't leave me" and a tear rolled of his cheek". I won't I promise but you can't leave me either. I hugged him a little tighter then hear a Big Bang at the window.

Both of us jumped and looked over. Surprised the zombie walked into the glass door. Me and Matt burst out in laughter.

Then, we walked to his room and collected the ammunition. He doubtfully checked in his brothers and fathers room. I helped carry It to the truck. We got in the car and drove for forever. Matt stop at the mall and said you Hungary? Once I though about it I hadn't even eaten all day.

We walked into the empty mall and made our way to the pizza shop. Matt made three hundred pizzas and then packed them up for the trip. We ate a slice of pizza and then. Walked around to clothing stores. I got a little but of every thing. Matt got sports and hunting clothing.

We walked over to the ammunition store and emptied out the place. As we walked to the truck we heard faint screams. Which make us walk a little faster.

We hopped in the truck. What we seen on the way to find survivors was terrifying. People's guts were splattered every where. We drove for hours till I seen a little girl.

I scream stop and the car harshly can to a rough stop. What? Matt asked slightly furious. Look I pointed to a little girl maybe six or so. She was sitting up in a tree house but I was determined to get her out.

Matt's POV

I look a Cierra'a determined face and just sighed. Before I could figure out a plan Cierra got out and started for the tree house.

I got out and grabbed a loaded gun. I ran to catch up with her. We stopped when we got to the tree house. She looked at me I said " Ladies first".

She started up the ladder and finally got to the top. I soon followed her quickly up the ladder before we got caught.

Cierra started to question the little girl. I stopped her and then explained to the little girl that we were no harm. So what's your name sweety? In a soft Dante voice she spoke. " My name is Violet Anderson. My name is Matthew Rhoten but you can call me Matt. Oh and this is my friend Cierra Barker. Nice to meet you she held out her hand and we shook it.

I look out the tree house window and their was nobody to be seen. I when down the ladder first and assisted the girls down. I herd a groan from behind us and looked back. To our luck we had five zombies chasing us.

Violet was so weak and tired she start to get behind. So I picked her up and and started to run faster. Once the truck was visible I threw the gun in the gun in the back and put Violet in the middle of Cierra and me.

We drove away without a worry. Cierra started I apologize but I cut her off. " Don't even say sorry you just saved a little girls life". True but in starting to get hungary. Fine just grab some pizza for you and violet to eat I will eat later.

Okay she responded and grabbed some pizza from the back. Violet must have been in their longer than I thought. She wolfed down the frost piece of pizza and greeted her self to two more.

About two hours after that violet fell asleep. I figured Cierra would be asleep too but I guess she has to much on her mind. Finally I spoke up and asked her " Cierra are you ok?". She spoke up and said well what about my family. Their all gone.dead or zombified. Well my family was the same. I had to hit my mother with a microwave.

A tear rolled down her cheek. Wiped it away and told her at least we have each other. That's so very true. So anyway where are we going? We are going to the US military base. Oh well what are we gonna do their?

I sight and responded. Well us three have to get tested to see if we are infected. And then they would probably keep us in a safe environment. Oh okay.

I stopped the truck and turned the keys. I took the keys out of the ignition and looked at Violet then Cierra. " We are here".