The cure to my insanity

• Dedicated to Lacey and Justin from a night with.. :)

it makes me soo happy that you guys are reading still and that your all voting so much KEEP IT UP AND THANKS :D
also does anyone wanna be dedicated a chappie comment below if you do ^-^

Vote 7

Comment 3

Fan

Share

PLAY :D

Chapter 9.

The cure to my insanity

Sonee's P.o.v.

 I sighed as i sat down on a bench next to the black church, it's only been thirty minute's since our free time
began and i really just wanted to curl up in my bed, suddenly a flash of drake and me watching the star's came into
my mind and i had to choke back a sob, why is this affecting me so much? i thought as i looked down at my hand's.
I looked up from my hand's for a second and saw a figure in the shadow's but suddenly walked into the crowd
and walked quickly "Drake?" I whispered starting to get up, The figure looked back quickly and drew it's hood over it's face
and disappeared into the crowd.

 I pulled my knee's up to my face and cried silently, and hoping that maybe that he will come back, even if it's just for a few minute's.
"Miss? are you alright?" A smooth yet rough romanian accent said.
I looked up at the stranger who appeared to be a man with shaggy black hair barely down past his neck, rosy lip's, silver eye's,
black button down shirt, black skinny jean's and some combat boot's, he also seemed to be around my age maybe a few year's older.
"No i'm just slowly going insane.." I said with a weak smile
"Well maybe i'm the cure to your insanity" He suggested with a beautiful smile flashing all his pearly white's.
"Maybe" I said scooting over so he could sit.
"Hopefully?" He said sitting next to me.
"Depend's.. Who are you?"
"Leighton D. nineteen of age and looking for a soulmate?" He said flashing me another smile.
"Sonee rave seventeen of age and looking for a cure to heartbreak?" I said offering my hand, which he took gratefully
"Look's like we both found what we were looking for.. hopefully" He said looking up at the snowy sky.
"Perhap's in time" I said smiling for the first in a few day's.
"So whatcha doing for the rest of the day?"
"Well i'm with a tour group and i only have about a hour left to wander around" I said slightly pouting.
"Well then! we should get going then" He said popping up from his seat and dragging me up with him.
"Where are we going?!" I said as he dragged me down the busy street
"I know this place.." He said stopping at the edge of the wood's that were next to the town.
"What kind of place?" I asked slightly stepping away.
"It's a club for.. exclusive people?" He said with a innocent smile and puppy eye's
"I'm not in the right outfit for that" I said chuckling.
"No one's gonna be there in the day time" He said looking back at the sky again.
"Why not? it's almost seven, shouldn't people already be out and about?" I asked looking up at the sky too.
"Not my kind of people" He said with a secretive smirk.
"How about some other time?" I suggested.
"How about tonight? i can pick you up" He said smiling brightly.
"It's a long drive.." I said shifting nervously on my feet, no one has ever asked me out before.
"Where are you staying?" He asked, grabbing a hold of my hand.
"Dracula's castle" I mumbled a fresh blush spreading across my face.
"My parent's got married there" He said bouncing with joy.
"That's... uh that's nice?" I said blushing harder.
"I bet" He smiled.
"Pick you up at nine?"
"S-sure but i have to get back before twelve" I said feeling really nervous.
"Twelve?" He said sounding disappointed
"Yah, anyway's i'll see you at nine!" I said running back to the black church.

(A/N: i was gonna stop here.. but i was like what the heck i'll go forward with their 'date')

 I was about done getting ready, was just looking for a nice jacket since it was snowing again.
'Sonee' The weird romanian and english mixed accent said in my head and i froze.
'Sonee darling' It said again.
"H-hello?" I said my voice and hand's shaking.
'Dont be scared, i want to help' The woman's voice said again.
"Am i going insane?" I asked.
'No.. well not yet' She said chuckling.
"What do you need?" I asked slightly getting used to this.
'Go outside your room and down the hall and then up the stair's' She said
"They said we're not allowed to go up past the third floor..." I said.
'Trust me, you need a jacket right?' She said in a irritated voice.
"Okay i'm going" I said heading out.

 'This door right here' She said.
"Alright.." I said opening the black door with gold swirl's on it.
I gasped at what lay upon my eye's, There stood in the middle of the room a pedestal with a blackish box on it,
with some sort of crest like, the one drake had on his necklace.
'Open it it's for you' The woman said with some pride in her voice.
I took quick stride's over to the box and opened it quickly.
There layed a beautiful pitch black cloak with a red kind of string's for the hood, and on the end of those string's
lay the same pendant drake wear's but smaller.
"It's beautiful" I whispered running my finger's over it.
'Put it on your going to be late' She said her voice fading quickly
"Thank you" I whispered and put on the long cloak, that fit perfectly i might add.

 "Wow you look amazing sonee" Leighton said as he walked up to me.
I was wearing a black one shoulder dress and the sleeve had a slit down it but fabric was still holding it together,
it went about mid thigh, and i topped the outfit off with some simple black stillettos with red bottom's, and my hair was curled lightly.
"Thank you" I blushed lightly and we headed torward's the forest?
"Your probably thinking 'what the heck the forest?!' and well the place we're going is just a few minute's from here" He said
with a knowing smile.
"That's fine" I said and he grabbed my hand and just held it, his hand felt nice in mine.

 I noticed that leighton was staring at my chest with a deep in thought look.
"Uh trying to guess my bra size?" I said a little disappointed that he was that kind of guy.
"No just looking at that crest on the cloak" He said stopping and looked closer at it.
"What about it?" I said feeling a little nervous now.
"It look's like my family's crest" He said brushing it off and started walking again with his hand still in mine.
Since drake wore this crest did that mean they were related? i thought as i studied his face,
they did look alike, black silky hair silver eye's.. really nice teeth.
"Um do you have any sibling's?" I asked.
"Yeah seven brother's and two sister's" He said smiling at the thought of them.
"What's their name's?"
"That doesn't matter you'll meet them soon enough.. hopefully" He said sending me a wink
"Maybe.."
"We're here" He said stopping at a little pathway that lead to a small log cabin.
"Uh this is a club?" I asked a little stunned.
"Of course" He said cheerily and lead me into the cabin.
"Welcome to Eternal Night's" He said kicking up a big rug and pulling up a hidden door.
"It's a basement?" I asked fidgeting a little
"It's underground" He said grabbing my hand and tugging me down the stair's which led to another set of stair's and
you could start hearing the techno music playing.

 When we entered all head's turned to us.
"Why are they staring?" I mumbled leaning into him.
"Your just new that's it" He whispered back and started descending down the stair's.
I looked around the room briefly and it was mind blowing, a creepy dance floor with fog rolling around, a cool bar with crazy server's,
and weird techno music but the weirdest thing of all was the people and the pitch dark hallway's.
"Sonee? coming?" Leighton said, holding out his hand which i took gracefully.
"Sorry just taking everything in." I said brushing it off as we walked torward's the bar.

 "Hey blaze are the owner's in tonight?" Leighton asked taking off my cloak and hanging it on a coat hanger.
"No.. they have a meeting with..." He paused looking at me then back at leighton "their with the vitalli's helping out"
"Ooh too bad i really wanted them to meet sonee" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Nice to meet you sonee, would you like something to drink?" Blaze said and i took in his appearance, Tall very tall, teal neon hair that was tied
in a pony tail, muscled but not much, same colored eye's as his hair but lighter, and he wore a teal silk button up shirt and some black dress pant's.
"Uh what do you have?" I asked looking at all the black bottle's on the shelves behind him.
"We have bl-" He started but leighton cut him off,
"She'll have a crushed strawberry lush hold the.. 'syrup'" He said with a dead beat stare.
"Ooh i could barely tell she was one" He said laughing and turning around.
"Yah and add a pumpkin patch for me" He said pulling me away from the bar.
"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.
"Well we could dance" He said smirking.
"Let's go" I said pulling him to the dance floor as a even weirder song came on.

 "So leighton tell me about yourself" I said as we danced to the loud music, surprised that i could hear so well.
"Well i come here a lot i suppose.. i live with my parent's but also have a apartment in the city." He said pulling me really close.
"I live by myself at home" I said and kept swaying to the beat.
"And is that here in romania?" He asked turning me around then pulling me back close to him.
"No.. i'm just on vacation here" I said disappointedly
"For how long?"
"Two week's but i only have a few more day's till i leave" I said getting lost in the music.
"That's far too short.." He said brushing my hair away from my neck.
"I guess but i dont have a choice" I said leaning my head back to him and resting it on his shoulder.
"You could stay with me" He said brushing his lip's against my ear and slowly down my neck.
"I just-" I was cut off
"Here's your drink's" Blaze said and leighton pulled away and i slapped my hand to my neck.
"Thank you" I said taking the weird cup from him, and he looked at me waiting for me to try it.
"Bottom's up" Leighton said taking a long drink and i quickly followed and let the red strawberry icee like liquid
slide down my throat.

 "Sonee" Leighton said after we danced for awhile.
"Mm?" I replied and kept dancing to the music in pace.
"I want you to meet someone" He said pulling me off the dance floor
"oookay" I said a little tipsy.
"Sonee, this is Candy and Karen" He said stopping in front of two older guy's, probably in their twenties.
"Hi" I said sobering up immediately at the sight of the pink and purple twin's.
"Hey" They said in sync, Candy was in all bubble gum pink, pink hair, pink silk shirt, white skinny jean's and some high top's
Karen looked to be the more mature one, bright yet dark purple shaggy hair that went past his neck, and the same outfit as candy but
black skinny jean's and sneaker's.
"Their brother's and no they aren't gay.. surprisingly." Leighton said laughing at their expression's
"Wow.. your one to say.. remember in that one time in the co-" He started but leighton gave him a shut up look.
"Uh what time is it?" I asked changing the subject.
"Eleven forty five" Karen said, without looking at a clock or anything.
"I Have to go!" I said, pulling on leighton's hand but he didn't budge
"Bye guy's" Leighton said and let me drag him to the stair's, after we got my cloak though.

"Here we are." Leighton said as we got to main entrance to the castle.
"Yup" I said looking down at my shoe's.
"Hey, did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He said putting his hand's on my cheek's making me look up at him.
"Yeah, did you?" I replied.
"It was amazing" He said, his eye's sparkling.
"Thank's for taking me out tonight" I said blushing and avoiding his silver eye's, until i felt his lip's on mine.
"No problem" He said pulling away, smiling like a fool.
"Well i-i uh gotta go" I said turning away, but he caught my hand.
"Here's my number and apartment adress" He said handing me a slip of paper.
"I'll call you soon" I said giving him a wink, and walked inside.

 I glanced at the wall clock and it was eleven fifty.

 I raced down the stone hall as fast i could to me and drake's meeting place, but when i finally got there
drake was no where in sight.
I dont know why but i started crying, i just felt like someone ripped my heart out.
"Why aren't you coming" I sobbed quietly then screamed as loud as i could, while clutching my head and sinking to the floor.

 After a while of crying, i got up and layed down on the pedestal and waited, and waited, i waited for hour's but he didn't show
and i fell asleep at the crack of dawn.

 I was sleeping, well half a sleep, you know how when your asleep but can still feel and hear everything around you,
that's the one and right now someone was carrying me.
"Drake" I managed to mumble out as someone placed me on a bed.
"Shhh" His voice replied and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry sonee" He said and when i opened my eye's
he was gone and slowly and torturedly i passed out.

A/N: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT :D

Story info below.

Song: Oh oh oH sexy vampire (Cusimo & co. speedy mix) by fright ranger.

Picture on the side: LACEY AND JUSTIN AWWW :D

External link:  my youtube channel go subscribe ;)

THANKS FOR READING ;D

oohh and sry that this was a little late :/ BUT I MADE IT LONG :D