The Final Chapter

A/N: Make sure to listen to the sound on the sidebar before, after or during you read it! 

____________________________________________

I took one final breath before stepping into the house. Nothing had changed about their home, still perfectly clean, just the way I left it just a couple months ago. Quietly I shut the door and hung my purse on the hook by the door.

“Hello?”  My voice rang through the empty hallways, “Is anyone home?” I walked further into the room. Looking around I noticed no one in sight. Rebecca told me to come over and stay for dinner one more night before going back home, to California, my home that I hadn’t been in for at least seven months. Feeling a familiar buzzing feeling in my pocket, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the illuminated screen. 

“We are all in the backyard when you get here (: 

-Finn”

Smiling I locked my phone and headed to the backyard. Looking through the glass door I saw a lot of people. My heartbeat began to increase I came closer to the door, opening it I was startled by a big “SURPRISE!!!”  By everyone that was there.  I smiled, not knowing what else I was suppose to do,

“Thanks guys. I wasn’t expecting this at all!” I walked over to Rebecca and Andy.

“You are so welcome Brianna! Thank you taking such great care of my Emmy and helping our family.” She gushed before bringing me into a warm embrace. “I am going to miss you so much Love. You are like a daughter to me now, thank you for coming into our lives.” She whispered into my ear before letting go.

“Thank you Brianna” Andy smiled. “Come on, get over here,” pulling me into a big bear hug, squeezing me tightly before letting go.

“This has been the best couple months of my life thank you so much.  I love you guys and this family so much.” I smiled before excusing myself to go find some other friends.

 “Hey you.” I smiled.

“Hey Brianna how are you?” he gave me a quick hug.

“I’m doing great. How are you Marcus?”

“I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. There is someone I need you to meet.” He looked around for this certain someone. “There she is! Naomi!” he waved her over. “Brianna, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Naomi.” 

She smiled, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Brianna, I’ve heard so much about you.”

“It’s great to meet you too!” I slightly blushed. “So how long have you two been dating?” 

“Almost two months.” S he smiled at Marcus.

“Wow, well congratulations! I’m so happy for you two.” 

“BRIANNA!!” Someone shouted, I spun around seconds before I was picked up and spun around.

“Well hello there to you too,” I smiled as he put me back down; looking up I noticed his green eyes staring down into mine.

“I’m going to miss you so much, do you have to leave?” he pulled me into a hug, giving me a quick squeeze before letting me go.

“Yes I have to go back to America, I’m going to miss you more, you have no idea Jack.” I laughed. 

“Here let me get you something to drink, stay right here.” He held his hand out signaling me to stay right where I was; he quickly walked over to the table that had all the red plastic cups. Coming back he handed me a cup filled with to the top. “Here you go.” He smiled nervously.