my abusive and possessive boyfriend (warning adult content)

Hi my name is issabella Johnson im 17 years old i have blond hair chest nut eyes and a hourglass body a rich family and a boyfriend who i thought was my soul mate but i was wrong about that

WARNING SEXUAL AND VIOLENCE SO READ IF U WANT I DONT CARE ^~^ and im srry if the story sucks its my first time. (ok guys this is me 3 years later so now that i looked at the book again it has many grammar problems in it but i'm not going to waste my time to go back and fix the whole crap up so you don't have to remind me about the grammar in this i was 13-14  so i know it's shit ok please and thank you)

Issabella pov:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

i wake up to hear this annoying noise next to me that wouldnt shut up

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!.....BOOM!!

"FINALLY THAT LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP IS OFF" i yelled as the annoying alarm clock shut ups."finally some piece and qui-""BELLA YOU BETTER NOT OF BROKE THAT NEW ALARM CLOCK YOUR FATHER GOT YOU AGAIN NOW GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!" yelled my mom."IM GETTING READY DAMN WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!" i yelled back at her but she was to occupied yelling at my father to get another alarm clock to hear me. As i was getting ready i saw that it was 7:00 " OH SHIT" i rushed to take a shower change do my makeup and my hair and by the time i got done it was 7:20 i ran down stairs to grab an apple my keys my bag and my phone and said my goodbyes to my mom and dad and headed to school.

At school,

bellas pov:

As i was entering the schools parking lot my two best friends Delilah and rennee and hunter my boyfriend that i have been dating for 3 years now waving frantically as if i the whole world didn't see them "BELLA OVER HERE!!" delilah says, as i was heading over to them i couldn't help but worry because last night i got 10 miss calls from hunter "hey guys do you have plans for tonight" i say but before they can answer hunter grabbed me by the forearm really hard and dragged me all the way down the hall which was empty cause kids where still outside to his locker "WHAT THE HELL HUN-" SLAP!!! "WHY THE HELL WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS LAST NIGHT!!" he started yelling at me but before i can answer i felt a stinging pain again on my cheeks.

AUTHORS NOTE:

SO TELL ME HOW IT WENT SO FAR AND IF I SHOULD UPDATE IT AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ITS MY FIRST STORY AND BE HONEST!! ^~^