Chapter 15

Marissa's POV

What a great day. I spent the day looking around the castle with Bella. She told me all about what her and the Cullens' have been doing since the Volturi left Forks. Her, Edward and Renesme had spent 3 months travel around the United States, showing Renesme the country. Jacob would tag along for a couple days here and there to be around Renesme, but he had to stay back in Forks with his pack.  The pack. Sam's pack is still there, but Jacob's pack has grown. Quil and Embry had joined the pack, but Leah has mostly stopped shifting. She left the reserve to go to University in Port Angeles, she moved because Sam and Emily were getting to be too much. She snapped and moved when Emily told her that they were having a baby together, so Leah decided to leave La Push and do something more. Emily is still pregnant, she's expecting a girl within the next month.

Charlie and Sue are now engaged, but no plans to marry yet. Charlie is still on the need to know basis, he doesn't ask, they don't tell. He understands that's the only way he can be involved in Bella and Renesme's life. Renee and Phil split up so Phil could focus on his baseball career, but Renee found another boyfriend, his name's John, he's a banker and knows exactly how to keep Renee alive and the bills paid. 

Jessica and Mike were married but got divorced after only 4 months... Jessica had a richer boyfriend in Port Angeles and is living there with him now. Mike is helping take over his parents sports shop, nothing too dramatic there. 

Not much happens in Forks, I think the Cullens were the most exciting part, Stephenie Meyer didn't exaggerate that at all. I still want to go back there, my heart and soul lives there, I've lived and breathed The Twilight Series for years... this is so surreal.

I know I'm sort of dating Alec, but I really want to go visit the pack in La Push.. I think the books didn't focus on them enough, they have this whole culture, their stories and traditions are so interesting. I also really like their sense of family and belonging.  I think I might bring up to the Cullens that I want to go visit, Alec won't be able to come but I think that'll be okay... I'll be really sad to not be with him for a while but it won't be the end of the world, we can have the rest of our lives together.