Chapter 10

OMG I FEEL SO TERRIBLE

Its been 5 months since we updated last.

FIVE MONTHS

Thats unacceptable. We are so sorry...

LAST TIME WE UPDATED WE HAD 200 READS NOW WE HAVE 388!!

You guys we are so grateful for all of you that read <3 thank you soooo much!!!!!

Here you go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab my duffle bag and trudge out the door, Hannah following close behind. I turn and look at my room one last time. Im gonna miss this... I sigh and turn around, pushing all of the memories to the back of my head.

When we get into Hannahs car I lean my head against the seat. Millions of thoughts are running through my head. Whats going to happen when I get to London? What about Hannah? Will I fit in?

"Lindsay?"

Hannahs voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hm?" I turn to look at her.

"You didnt answer my question," She states simply, her eyes fixed on the road. Hannah has always been a safe driver. She doesnt text and drive, she always has her hands on 10 and 2 o'clock, and her eyes are always on the road. Unless its a brief second where she goes to turn on the radio of course. 

"Sorry... what was it" I ask.

Hannah sighs. "Well, I know how much you love singing and stuff and so do I, so I was wondering if you would wanna make a video of us singing a song and put it on Facebook or something," 

Hannah was nearly jumping out of her seat. I chuckle.

"Sure, why not," I couldnt think of any reason not to. I mean, I could handle any hate we would get... although people from my could be pretty cruel. But thats just one persons opinion. 

"Awesome! So what song would you want to do? We could do an upbeat song... Ooh! Or a song like Cups... Or When I Was Your Ma-"

"How about The Voice Within by Christina Agruleria," I cut Hannah off. She looks taken aback for a second. Its a pretty old song so she has to think for a second. When she gets it her face lights up. 

"Sure, that sounds great," Hannah smiles. 

Awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god Brian! Just hold the goddamn camera!"

"Its harder than it looks, Hannah!"

"Really? Because pointing a camera towards two people is so difficult,"

"Easy for you to say! You're probably used to it! Who knows what you and Luke do in your room,"

My hand flies to my mouth. Oh my god, he did not just say that. Hannahs jaw drops as she looks from Brian to me and back to Brian. I try to stiffle my laughter but fail miserably. Next thing I know Im doubled over with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Whatever," Hannah mumbles under her breath. "Let's just get this over with,"

I compose myself and walk over so I'm standing next to Hannah. Were filming outside on her back porch and the sun is setting so it creates a beautiful backdrop. 

"Aaaand... action," Brian says. 

"Hi I'm Hannah"

"And I'm Lindsay,"

"And were going to be singing The Voice Within by Christina Agrularia. Enjoy," Hannah smiles sweetly at the camera and nods slightly so Brian knows to start the music. The soft piano starts to play. Hannah begins to sing.

"Young girl dont cry, Ill be right here when your world starts to fall,

Young girl its alright, your tears will dry you'll soon be free to fly,"

Hannahs voice was so amazing. I take a deep breath and let the words flow out.

"When you're safe inside your room you tend to dream,

Of a place where nothings harder than it seems, 

No one ever wants or bothers to explain, 

Of the heartache life can bring and what it means,"

We sing the chorus together, adding in harmony in some parts. 

"When there's no one else,

Look inside yourself,

Like your oldest friend just trust the voice within,

Then you'll find the strength,

That will guide your way you'll learn to begin to trust the voice within,"

We sing the next verse and chorus with no mistakes. Brian is smiling slightly as Hannah starts the bridge. Ive been told I have a strong voice so this song fits perfectly.

"Life is a journey, It can take you anywhere you choose to go,"

Here comes the big part. I take a deep breath and sing my best.

"As long as youre learning, youll find all you ever need to know, 

Break it,

You'll make it,

Just dont forsake it because,"

Hannah and I sing together.

"No one can tell you what you cant do, no one can stop you you know that I'm talking to you"

Breathe... This next part is tricky because the song switches key.

"When theres no one else,

Look inside yourself,

And like your oldest friend, just trust the voice within

Then you'll find the strength,

That will guide your way, 

And you will learn to begin, to trust the voice within,"

On the last word our voices get softer. 

I finish off the song. 

"Young girl, dont cry

I'll be right here when your world starts to fall,"

And my world was falling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY I updated :D sorry this chapter may be boring but we needed to get this done! This video of them singing plays a MAJOR role in this story(:

Dont forget to 

VOTE 

COMMENT

WE LOVE ALL OF YOU  :*