our love

We've known each other for the longest, but things started to change when me and started laughing, smiling and talking with each other. I found him, just never knew he was the one.
When he smiles, I smile.
When he laughs I laugh.
The first time I cried in front of him was in church. I felt so ugly and hurt. When he was comforting me and after I was done crying, he said that was beautiful letting yourself out like that. I felt so happy and so shy, Noone has ever said that to me before. Noone has ever comforted me like that before.?
We got together on December, 5th, 2015. I'll never forget how our first kiss was. After we got done eating at a center, he followed me, my grandma and my 2 cousins home. I felt so nervous and shy. I was told he was taken, so I backed off. When we was there at my house we stayed at the gate talking for 20 minutes straight. My grandma let us come on the porch in the yard, then we came into the house. He had to use the bathroom so I showed him where it was.... I told my cousin I was going to kiss him, she said go for it. It was around Christmas time so I took a watermelon candy cane and licked it and put it on my lips. When I heard the toilet flush...my heart stopped, he came out, we looked at each other and I took my finger and pointed at him and told him to come here and I kissed him!! I asked him what it tasted like?? He said nothing and laughed.... these past few months with him has made me the happiest girl alive, I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to spend the rest of my life with him💙💙 I hope u guys like this little short story about me turning my life around...