The dolphin

All of sudden, the noise caught the curious dolphin's hears.

"We need to get fish for the restaurant." Said on of the fishermen.

" Tom get over here!"

"What!"

"Wē caugt a dolphin Tōm."

"Wē better get it to the shelter, it looks hurt."

They rushed the poor animal to the animal hospital. The desperate animal was loosing blood because of the rope. The rope was tight.

"This cut looks dangerous, it could be infected." Exclaimed the vet.

"What!!" Shouted Tom.

"Quite, Tom, you don't want to scare the dolphin, plus it's only a year old."

"That's right Dave. You can tell because it's size."

They took the dolphin to the wet room to be examined.

10 days and the dolphin has gotten better. One of the fishers came back to check on the dolphin.

"How is she doing?"

"Good, she is doing well. Maybe you could keep her for a few weeks in your salted sea pool." Exclaimed the vet.

"Of courses."

"Thanks"

15 day and she is amazing. Soon Dave got a letter form the aquarium. And offered to give him $1,000,000,000 if he gave up Winners. They also said she would be in great condition if he offered.

" Yes, Yes I will!"

Years have past and Winners is still happy and healthy, plus making kids with cancer happier than ever.

This story is based on a true story and it has a movie called dolphin tales. Please watch the movie and this story I wrote is similar to it. Vote and comment:) Tell me some new ideas and. I have kik. Message me on Wattpad and tell me new ideas.