Chapter 1

I was getting ready to go to work cause today is going to be a long day. I was looking through my closet and I noticed that I had a lot of clothes, I nearly wearied it all I decide to go through it and give some way. when I finally decide to wear a black crop top with my light blue ripped jeans with my black converse and applied my normal make-up. When I walked out of my house my phone stared ringing I looked at the caller ID and it was my assistant. What does this bitch want now I thought to myself

"Hello?" i said annoyed

"Ali we have someone waiting for you in your office " Amy said

"And can you tell me who it is cause you know I have my photo shoots right when I get there" I said starting my black Range Rover.

"They told me not to tell you I'm sorry" Amy said

"It's okay don't worry I'm almost there but they have to wait cause my photo shoots are more important right now " I said

"Okay Ali, bye see you soon" Amy said hanging up. While I was waiting for the light to turn green One Direction stared playing I'm not crazy about them I mean they're really fucking hot especially Harry. Someone honked at me and I gave them the middle finger haha don't fuck with Ali.

I finally got to my job and got greeted like always and I greeted them back with "hellos" and "good mornings" I had finally arrived to the elevator now I had to wait so I can get to my floor where I get my photo shoots done.

**Harry POV**

We were waiting in her office since the morning and I was getting hungry and bored I finally decide to go tell the lady from the front desk and tell her why she is taking for ever. I got up and went to the door

"Mate where are you going?" Lou asked

"I'm going to ask why Ali is taking forever I mean we been here since the morning and it's already 1:30" I said walking out, " Mmm hey I have a quick question?" I said smiling at the lady.

"Oh! hello and yeah go ahead and ask your question" she said smiling.

"Do you know where Ali is we have been waiting here all morning" I asked annoyed.

"O-oh yeah right now she is" the lady said looking at her computer "she is taking here photo shoots if you like I'll guide you guys there" she said standing up.

"Oh that would be great thank you let me just get the rest" I said walking to the big doors "hey mates c'mon were going to see Ali" I said and waited for all of them to come to the door , " okay we're ready" I told the the lady. She nodded and pointed to the way were we're waking too.

After a long walk we finally got to some big doors that said Ali in big letter when we walked in she was laying in a bed just in underwear and a bar of Calvin Klien and facing the camera. She had tattoos and piercings I couldn't lay my eyes off her the only thing that popped in to mind was 'Damn she is gorgeous.

**Ali POV**

I got to my room and saw my best friend getting my stuff ready.

"Hey boo" I said hanging my purse up

"Hey love" Jorge said hugging me "okay do I need to explain to you what we're doing today" he said looking down at me. I'm short by the way I'm 5'2 and his 5'12. I nodded at him he stared to explain that I have to model Calvin Klien witch I was pretty excited about it.

When I was done getting ready I saw myself in the big mirror that was in my walk in closet and smiled at myself because I had finally had my dream job and my body was perfect and I love it, I love all the art on it.