Chapter Four

"Will you go to prom with me?" Liam asks, desperately hoping I will say yes.

Oh gosh, I knew this was coming... Liam is an amazing person and all, but I just don't think of him as any more than a friend. Then again, you can go to prom with friends...

"Um, yes" I said, hoping he didn't catch my hesitance.

Alex and Marisa stared at me in shock. They knew I didn't like him like that. "I will explain later" I mouthed to them. Thankfully, Liam was too overjoyed to notice that. Aww, it is really cute how much he likes me, maybe prom won't be that bad after all. Maybe.

When I finally got home, I invited Alex and Marisa over, to explain things. I really hope they would understand, even though they've never been in a situation like this.

The doorbell rang. I got up, after letting out a loud, slightly obnoxious sigh. Well I guess that helped a little. I honestly don't know why I'm so nervous, I mean they're my best (only) friends. Wait, why am I shaking?

The doorbell rang again. Oh that must be impatient Alex. I opened the door and her usual blue-streaked blonde hair was up in a messy bun.

"Hey! Come on in" I said smiling.

Marisa came to the door before Alex could say anything. But instead of her usual cheery self, she was sad, and looked as though she had been crying. But she also looked a touch angry...

"Oh Marisa what's wrong?" I said, engulfing her in a gigantic hug.

She sniffled a little before replying
"I saw this" and shoved her phone in my face.

I can't believe anyone would do that to Marisa. Sweet, loyal Marisa. She wouldn't hurt a fly, but apparently a fly would hurt her...

•________________•

~~~~Authors note~~~~
Do you think I should change the title to "Why I faked my Death"? Or keep it as "How I Faked My Death"?
Please answer in the comments :) thanks.

Love you
- completelysarcastic