Chapter 1

“Dude, do we really have to go by plane?” Ian complained when he saw the plane tickets. “Yes, we have to! Now stop complaining.” They had planned a trip to Sidney with Lasercorn, Mari, Jovenshire and Sohinki. The fastest way to get there was by plane. Ian never liked airplanes. When he was younger he went on a vacation with his family. The plane he was on almost crashed and since then he was afraid of airplanes.

“Look, I’m sorry babe but I’ve told you before… There’s no other way we can get there. We have to take this flight.” Anthony hugged Ian to comfort him. “I know you don’t like it but this time I will be sitting next to you. Just tell me when you’re scared. I promise I won’t let anything happen to you.” He kissed Ian’s head. The smaller boy pulled him closer. “I know Antony.” They looked at each other and smiled. “I Love you.”

“And I love you too.” Anthony kissed Ian and stroked his cheek. “Let’s go pack our stuff.”

Ian went inside the garage to get the suitcases, while Anthony went inside their bedroom. Anthony opened the wardrobe and looked at their clothes. He placed a couple of Ian’s clothes and a couple of his on the bed and looked at them. Ian came stumbling in with the suitcases. “Man they are heavy!”

“There’s not even anything in them.” Anthony laughed. “Here I’ve placed some clothes on the bed so you can choose what you want to take with you.”

After packing they decided to go to bed early. Ian was brushing his teeth while Anthony was already in bed. “Hurry up Ian! I’m tired and I want to hug!” Before Anthony could say something else, Ian ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. “I’m ready for hugs!” They both laughed while Ian laid down next to Anthony. Anthony rolled onto his side so he could wrap his arms around Ian. “Good night Ian.”

“Good night Anthony.” They gave each other a good night kiss and went to sleep.

---- At Sohinki’s and Lasercorn’s house. ----

“I’m so excited!!” Lasercorn said while he was looking through his clothes. Sohinki, who was sitting on the floor, laughed. “You’ve been saying that since we got the plane tickets.”

“Yeah I know… But it’s the first time that I’m going to be on a plane!”

"David, you should calm down. Now come sit next to me for a moment."

Lasercorn tossed a few clothes in his suitcase before he sat down next to him. "What's up Matt?" He asked as he sat down next to Sohinki.

"When are we going to tell the others?" Sohinki paused to take Lasercorn's hand. "You know... About us?"

Lascorn and Sohinki had started dating 3 months after Ian and Anthony told them they were a couple. The only person that knows about them is Ian. He caught them kissing after filming a Gamebang. Lasercorn and Sohinki stayed behind, telling the rest they would be playing some games. When Ian came back in because he forgot his phone, he saw them kissing. He promised them not to tell anyone and was really happy for them.

"Maybe we can tell them when we're in Sydney?" Sohinki suggested.

"Or... We can just do this!" Lasercorn tackled Sohinki to the ground and stradled him. They laughed and kissed each other.

"As much as I love this way." Sohinki said as he tangled his fingers through Lasercorn's hair. "I think we should just tell them."

"You're probably right." Lasercorn kissed Sohinki's neck.

"And I know I promised we would play some videogames but I know some other fun games." Sohinki pulled off Lasercorn's shirt. "But this is not the right place for those kind of games." He grinned while he gently pushed Lasercorn off of him. He grabbed Lasercorn's hand and pulled him into the bedroom. They spend the rest of the night 'playing games' and after that they had some sleep for a couple of hours.

  ---- At Mari's house ----

Mari had just packed her suitcase for the trip when she heard her phone. She looked at the screen and saw that it was a text from Joven. “Hey! Are you excited about tomorrow?”

She quickly replied, "Yes I am! I've never been to Australia before."

Her stomach rumbled so she went to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. She sighed when she saw her almost empty fridge. "I guess I'll have to eat soup again." She opened a can of soup and poured it into a pot. After she placed it on the hot plate she sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

A new text from Joven. "I've been to Australia a couple of times but I've never been to Sydney."

"I think Sohinki is the only one who's been to Syndey before. I hope he still knows where all the fun places are so we don't have to search for them."

"Yeah I'm not good with maps and finding places. So what are you up to for the rest of the night?" "I'm going to watch a couple of movies I think... You?"

Mari poured the hot soup in a bowl and went to the living room. She placed the bowl on the table and sat down on the cough. New text. "I'm still looking through some clothes and other stuff I can take to Sydney. But I need your help! I can't choose between 2 shirts... I'll send you a picture and you have to choose one of them."

Mari grinned when she read the message but waited for the picture. When she got the new text she opened it and saw 2 pictures of Joven. On the first picture he was wearing a red shirt with purple flowers and in the second picture he was wearing a blue shirt with green stripes.

Mari laughed as she replied. "What's up with that first shirt? Is that something you bought in Hawaii? And to answer your question: the second shirt! It looks good on you."

"How did you know I bought it there?! Well actually my mum bought it... I had to wear that shirt for the rest of our vacation. So in all the pictures she took, I'm wearing that shirt. But thanks, the second shirt it is then!" They texted for the rest of the night until Joven fell asleep. Mari went to bed and immediately fell asleep.