(13) Reese' PoV

I checked my phone one last time before entering the building of my new school. I got my timetable and my locker number plus code and was now on the search for my locker.

I was walking and walking until I spotted him. Ryder was standing at his locker talking to his guys. I also recognized Fabian, but of course I knew that I am not allowed to know him. Luckily I was an great actress. My drama teacher loved me back in London and he even cried when I told him that I was moving to the U.S.

I walked to the locker close to them, because it happened to mine. I then pretended to struggle with opening my locker, which he had actually believed.

He came over to me and leaned against the locker next to mine "You're new here aren't ya?" He asked and I smiled "That obvious?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Well, I know everyone in this school and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed a beautiful girl like you" He said and I smiled to the ground.

What an idiot!! Flirty much!?

"Does a strong man like you maybe wanna help a poor little British girl opening this locker?" I asked and yes I was flirting.

"Of course I'll help a damsel in mistress" He said and opened the locker easily. "Thanks. In London those things are different" I lied. "Well whenever you need help with your locker you can come to me" He said and I smiled. "And who would I be looking for?" I asked. "Ryder Harding. Pretty easy to find around here. Everyone knows me" He said and I nod "By the way, I'm Reese Ortega" I introduced myself to him. "I'll see you around Ortega" He said and left.

I quickly exchanged looks with Fabian before he walked off with Ryder and his boys.

I put the stuff I didn't need into my locker and closed it. I then went to my first class, which I had with Liv. Sadly I couldn't sit down next to her since we aren't supposed to know each other. Also I wasn't allowed to sit down yet since the awkward introducing to class had to happen first.

"So, we have a new student as you all can see" The teacher started "This is Reese Ortega. Do you maybe wanna tell us a little bit about you?" She asked and I nod (like I had another choice). "Well, I'm Reese Ortega and like you all can probably tell is that I'm not American. I'm British and I am from London, England, where I have lived my entire life" I said.

"Okay Miss Ortega, you may sit down next to Miss Copeland" She said and that's what we were scared off. I nod and looked at the class to pretend looking for Liv. One she realized what I was doing she raised her hand so I knew who she was. I sat down next to her and held my hand out "Reese" "Olivia, but you can call me Liv" she said while shaking it.

At lunch I was lost again. Liv was sitting with a tall brunette who seems to be Maia, her best friend. I stood there, totally lost. Not knowing where to go now. But then Ryder came and lead me to a table where nobody was sitting. "Don't rather wanna sit with your friends?" I asked and he was just smirking at me. "No, they survive a lunch break without me. You on the other hand, you seemed so lost and I could not watch that. "So sweet of you" I said and ate a bit of my salad.

"So, you got a boyfriend somewhere in this world? He is such a lucky guy" He said. I smiled at him "No, but maybe the lucky guy is closer than I know" I said and I almost knew what he was going to say to that. "I'm a lucky guy, I know"