The mystery killer- capter 1

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Yelled coy while jumping on my bed. "Today's camping day!" It took me about 5 minutes to get out of bed, and about 30 trying to wake myself up and get ready. I'm Emily by the way, and I have a little brother, coy. I also have a younger sister, Rebekah. Mom greeted me with blueberry pancakes, my favorite.

It was my birthday today, and my little brother and sister are taking me on a camping trip. Dad hugged me and smiled, and also said "Happy Birthday sweetie- cakes". "Thanks dad.", I said trying to be nice. Rebekah and coy are at the table, eating their pancakes. Coy had syrup dripping off his chin and said, "Emily eat your pancakes already so we can go!" I said, "okay." And started to eat my pancakes.

I asked my mom and dad if they were coming too, and they just smiled and said,"no. We have other things to do sweetie-cakes. We have to go to the mall and get your present." Great. They forgot my present. So now I have to stay alone with my little sister and brother for 3 whole weeks, and I don't even get any new clothes to wear while I'm there?

I mean what if I run In to a hot guy there and I'm only wearing a t-shirt and an old pair of jeans? I'm like "mom I need a new bikini for the camping trip!" And then my mom is like, "we have to go shopping today so you can get it after 3 weeks." Then I'm like, "but I need it now" and then she's like, "get over it sweetie-cakes." It just gets on my nerves.

Rebekah sure seems pretty excited about the whole camping thing to. So then she suddenly blurts out "Emily what are we going to do when we first get there?"so I'm now thinking to my self, like when are you going to shut up? And so then she kept talking and talking about, ice cream. "Can we have ice cream first?" And Rebekah just wouldn't shut up.

So then I said, "oh whatever, today's my birthday so what ever I want to do is what we all do. So shut up! If you want to get ice cream then you should pay for my ice cream instead. "So, first we are going to go to the pool, I feel like swimming!" I yelled to Rebekah and coy.

"Fine!!" Yelled coy and Rebekah angrily. "But why don't you want to go get ice cream?" Rebekah asked. "Because you guys aren't gonna pay for my ice cream anyway, and if I do decide to go get ice cream with you all then your paying for ice cream." Emily answered. "So sorry, we're going to the pool when we get there".

"I'm with Emily, I mean what if I see some hot girls there?" Coy said. I can't believe he just said that, I mean he's only 7 years old. Well whatever coy. "Come on Emily!! We're going to be late!! And me and Rebekah want ice cream!!!" Coy yelled across the room.

I'm thinking to myself about like when are they going to shut up, there getting so annoying!! "Coy and Rebekah, you all need to go pack your suitcases!" Emily said. "Okay!" Yelled coy and Rebekah. "Now I'm going to pack my suitcases so its going to be about 2 hours." Emily said. "What! Now were going to be more than 1 hour late!!" Yelled Rebekah and coy madly.