EIGHT

This chapter is dedicated to Jaxxdarkstarz like I promised :3 

And like I promised, here's your dedication :D This chapter is dedicated to Jaxxdarkstarz for the awesome comments and for being so cool and nice and wonderful :3 She comments on almost all of my chapters and she's a really nice person like I said, plus she's my outcast buddy XD I promised you a good dedication and here it is ^^ Thank you so much for being so cool and liking my story!

I hope you enjoy the chapter and leave many comments :3

-> Desyre

Salvador

                I watched Oliver leave my house without even saying goodbye. I wanted to talk to him, tell him goodbye, that it would all be alright or something. He looked so worried when he turned to look at me before Mina ushered him out the door and closed it. I turned immediately to glare at Ash. What was the fucking big deal?! I just had a friend over! Granted I hadn’t asked for permission and well he had slept in my bed, and all that but we hadn’t done anything!

“You’re grounded,” Ash said in a menacing tone of voice.

                I wasn’t buying any of that shit. She thought she could intimidate me like she did with pretty much everyone else but I knew it was just a front. I knew she was all mushy inside.

“Ok, but I still don’t get what the big deal is. I just had a friend over. He’s no different from Em or Dust mom. Why was it alright with them and not with Oliver?”

“Because you didn’t ask for permission and I’m not buying for a single second that ‘he’s like any of my friends’ crap Salvador. I’ve seen the way you look at him.”

                What? She knew? No way. She couldn’t know! I hadn’t been that obvious, had I?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Right, whatever you say, but whenever he’s over you’re staying in the living room,” she said talking loudly.

“What? No way. Are you going to ask to be present for each of our conversations too?”

                That was too much. What if I wanted privacy? What if I wanted to tell him something I didn’t want them to know? It’s not like I could whisper or something!

“Don’t tempt me Salvador,” she said with a menacing tone.

“You know what? Do whatever you want, since clearly my opinion doesn’t count in this argument.”

                I turned and went right up to my room throwing my door and locking it. It had been so tempting to just tell her, “Fuck you.” I had escaped before I did any more damage but I was pissed. I could hear my mom yell at me to come back here, that we weren’t finished but I was sure finished with this stupid fight. I undressed and went into the bathroom, planning to take a hot shower to calm down a little. It worked like a charm, my muscles relaxed under the pressure of the water and I felt like I could finally breathe. I took a slow deep breath and let it out just as slowly.