Chapter 4 ~My secret job and the sexy wolf

Chapter four~ Minis POV

"Mommy" Romeo yelled, when I walked into the living room of, Mary Ann's apartment. "Baby doll" I shouted, dropping to my knees with my arms wide open.

Mary Ann was my eighty five year old, next door neighbor but more of Romeos and mine grandmother.

I squeezed Romeo close to my body, planting kisses all over his face "Where you a good boy today" I asked grabbing his bag and toys off the ground. He nodded his head vigorously "Of course he was"Maryann said in a sarcastic voice sitting on the couch, I chuckled "Thanks again,Mary Ann" I said, bending down and kissing her cheek. Romeo came running, towards Mary Ann "Bye, grandma" Romeo said hugging her, with one of his famous bear hugs. Maryann chuckled, squeezing him back "Bye darling" she said kissing his cheek, "Bye abuelita" (Spanish for grandma) I said bending down, and kissing her cheek, she laughed and kissed my cheek "Go home and get some rest" she said.

After that I went up another set of stairs, and into my home. Stacy came, later on bringing over pizza, we were talking, when my phone rang

"Hello" I said, while I grabbed a napkin, wiping Romeos face

"Hey mini guess what" Scott shouted over the phone

"Hey Scott, how you doin" I said sarcastically, rolling my eye's

"I made first line" he shouted, ignoring my comment

"That's great, I'm so proud of you" I said frowning , I was proud but I just couldn't believe it.

"What's wrong" he asked, sounding like he was frowning as well.

"It's just," I trailed off not wanting to offend Scott.

"You didn't think I could do it did you?" He questioned, his voice raising.

"I'm sorry it's just...." I began.

"Just what" Scott shouted, his breath coming out labored.

"Hey Scottie calm down, I was just surprised that's all" I said.

Scott's breathing was shallow, but his breathing slowed.

"Sorry" he said, sighing softly "It's been a tough day" he said.

"What's wrong"? I questioned, sitting on the ground in the living room.

"Nothing" he said all to quickly

"Come on Scott, you know you can tell me anything" I said smiling

I heard Scott take a, deep breath "There's a girl..." He began

"That's all I need to hear I'll be over tomorrow" I said then hung up.

I looked at the clock, and frowned feeling my stomach sink "Everything okay" Stacy said, from the doorframe of the kitchen "It's almost eight" I said getting up and stretching. Stacy took, a deep breath "Do you want me to watch him?" she asked, playing with one of the candles that had been standing on the coffee table.

"You are the best friend ever"! I said throwing my arms around her neck. She laughed "Yeah, I know I should so get an award" she said, squeezing me tightly to her body.

Later on, Romeo was bathed and in his bed fast asleep. I cleaned up the kitchen and jumped into the shower, once I was out, I blow dried my hair and curled it into tight ringlets. After my hair and makeup was done, I walked into the living room to see Stacy already knocked out, I laughed softly. I drove, to the strip club and went to the dressing room "Hey mini" I heard Tammy say the owner of the club "Hey Tammy, how's it going" I asked grabbing, my pink and black panties set and bra with a pink mini skirt "Good actually, how's Romeo" she asked, grabbing the makeup bag. "Good, he is ready to be two" I said, shaking my head giggling, Tammy laughed.

Tammy owned, the strip bar but don't be fooled by the name, yes there where some strippers but it was more like the bar from burlesque, most of the girls danced and sang that's all.

I was a bartender, and private dancer I didn't want to dance and sing for people. The only reason I was a private dancer is because, it was very expensive and it usually was never taken up.

I felt, like I was being watched, I turned around and saw the familiar green eyes, There sat Derek hale in all his glory. He was wearing, tight fitted black jeans with a white t-shirt and to make him even more edible, he had he black leather, unzipped showing off his defined muscles throw his shirt. I realized that I was, half naked in front of him googling at him, but he didn't seem to mind he was doing the same to me staring at my large breast. "Hi" said breathlessly, feeling myself getting moist between my legs, he looked at me and nodded his head. "What can I get you" I asked putting the tray down and grabbing my note pad "A vodka on the rocks" he said, his voice deep and husky, I wrote it down and went to the back to make his drink.

"Whoa who is dat" coco asked, grabbing a water bottle staring at Derek who was still staring at me "Derek" I said, pouring the alcohol in the cup. "Mmm, girl you better get that quick" she said leaning against the bar "What are you talking about" I asked, blushing "Romeo is the only one boy I need in life" I stated. "Whatever, you can't use your little blue "toy" forever" she said, laughing smacking my butt "Coco" I yelled/whispers. I looked at Derek and my breath caught. He was smirking at me, while he leaned back! That smirk got my breathing to labor, and my juices to began to flow . I grabbed his drink, and walked back to where he was sitting "Here's your drink, anything else doll" I asked, playing with my skirt. He took a sip of his drink "Yah your Scott Mcals sister huh" he asked, tapping the seat next to him. 'Oh crap' I thought 'Derek bloody fucking hale just asked me to sit with him' I squealed in my head like a teenaged girl. "Um...."