Love Knows No Secrets - Chapter 1

(Note) I'm NOT writing this alone me and SilverxStars are co-writing!!!

I hope you guys enjoy!!! We had a blast writing this!

(A/N) We are going to be switching POVs throughout the story, and it will only be in First Person when it's in Jamie's POV. Yes, it's confusing, I know, but you'll get why later on.

Vote, Fan, Comment, Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Knows No Secrets

Chapter 1

A tear slid down my cheek as I watched him go, out the door, just like that. I couldn't believe it... he loved me; I loved him- Why did he leave? More tears ran down my cheek, I quickly wiped them away but they just kept coming; I wanted to scream, run after him, I wanted it all to go away.

"Olson..." I whispered my voice harsh and cracked, but he was gone, gone...

I waited for him to turn around, come back, hug me, and tell me he was just joking. But he didn't. He kept walking without even a glance back, and it hurt. It hurt so much.

My phone rang, making me want to fling it across the room. But instead, I looked at it through my blurred vision, and sighed.

"Hello?"

"Jamie? Are you... crying?" Casey's concerned voice made me want to cry harder.

"No. I just fell down the stairs... again" I sucked in a breath, hoping she'd believe it.

"Oh. Geez Jamie would you mind being a little more careful? Anyways, I'm waiting by your car, hurry up or we'll be late," with that she hung up. That was just plain old Casey, the tough love type of girl.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible, my eyes were big and puffy; but I didn't care, nothing mattered now. I quickly covered my eyes in a big pair of shades, then sucked up my emotions and walked out to Casey, who was waiting impatiently at my car.

"Hey.. you sure you're OK?" Casey asked.

"I... I'm fine" I said trying to control my voice.

"You've been acting so strange lately..." Casey said then shrugged and smiled, "but if you say you're OK, I won't worry about you."

I gave a fake smile and unlocked my car; we both got in; me driving.

"Why do you always get to sit in the front," Stella pouted at Casey from the backseat.

"I thought we compromised, I get the front in the morning and you get it in the afternoon. It works that way," Casey shook her head.

"Can you put it up?" Stella asked, bobbing her head to the music. When Casey obliged they dove into their daily argument over who gets to sit in the front and why. I clamped my lips shut, resisting the urge to turn around and tell both of them to shut up. When we pulled up at school and parked, I almost flew out of my car.

"Jeez Jay hold up," Stella called, doing her best to keep up in her heels.

"You've been really tense lately," Casey cocked her head in my direction.

"What are you, my therapist?"

I started walked away leaving Casey and Stella behind. I stopped right in front of the door, the reality was painful, Olson and I shared almost every class... no more notes saying 'I love you' no more 'getting in trouble together' no more.... us. I felt a tear sneak up into my eye but I instantly held it back.