Chapter 30

Harry's POV

A waiter brought us our drinks. Cayla still wasnt back. Wait what happened to Stephanie? O well. Cayla had been gone for about 5-10 minutes. I was beginning to get worried because she had been gone for a while. What if she had gotten kidnapped by a creepy old man? What if she passed out because the popcorn was poisoned at the movie? No, wait that doesnt work because i ate it too so i would of fainted too. Ummm maybe she got in a chick fight! Naw because she would beat them up! She would be fine.

As i was worrying about Cayla the pretty little blonde girl walked up to the table looking quite pissed. She sat down, tightened her hair, and smiled at me. I looked at her face and gasped.

"Why is your left cheek swollen?" I asked lightly touching her cheek.

"I...uhhh...ran into the bathroom door. I wasnt paying attention and boom! I hit the door," she said smiling.

"My poor babe," i said holding her hand from across the table and rubbing my thumb on her hand. She slightly smiled at me.

Cayla's POV

"My poor babe," Harry said holding my hand. I fake smiled because i felt really bad but i needed to talk to somebody else besides my boyfriend because he will start yelling at Stephanie and i dont wanna make him look bad. But i swear to god that Stephanie chick, there just always has to be a girl that hates me. Sometimes i really hate people -_-

"Im ok," i said smiling,"ok so lets talk about our favorite things. I ask first. Favorite animal?"

"Cat. How about you?" Harry asked smiling.

"Dog. I really want a pit-bull puppy but my parents think they are like vicious so they wont get one. Im gonna buy one myself but they're expensive. But imma get one," i said smiling.

"Cool and good to know," Harry said smiling. We talked for about 15 more minutes until a DIFFERENT waiter brought our food out. I smiled at the new waiter because it was a guy and it wasnt Stephanie!

"Thank you," i said as he placed our food on the table.

"Youre welcome," he said smiling at me. His name was Hunter. He winked an walked away. I smiled at him.

"Why are you so happy?" Harry asked glaring at me. I turned back to talk to him.

"Im happy that someone besides you can give me attention," i said beginning to eat. Harry stared at me.

"You dont need other guys checking you out! Only i can do that!" Harry defended.

"Other girls check YOU out!" I said.

"That's different!" Harry protested.

"No its not!"

20 minutes later....

We had finished eating and were on our way back to the hotel. The ride back was completely quite. I could feel the tension between us. I hated it. Why does there have to be drama? We just started dating.

Once we got back to the hotel we hopped out of the car and Harry held my hand as we walked to our room. Once we got up to the hotel Harry kissed me on the lips and told me to get ready for bed. I kissed him back and went to find Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I really needed to talk to them. I went to the game room.

"You guys..." I said opening the door. They turned around and looked at me. I began to tear up.

**********
Not such a good first date huh? Ok so everyone voted and it was pretty much a tie between Niall, Louis, and Zayn. So first person to get 7 votes for my fan-fic to be about them via comment or sending me a message. I really dont know who to write about. Ok start commenting!!!! GO!