Buns and Scales

A.N: Not sure if this is going to be something more of not. But I love to image these two in full adult bodies and they would be cute teachers.

gumball is a culinary teacher and marshall is the hot music teacher.

Some kids were distracted again in my class, and I was pretty sure i knew why. Curse the scheduling. Everyone had to have my class after they had..his class.

Doctor Marshall Lee Nightosphere, bachelor of the fine art and doctorate in musical theory, the music teacher for Aaa, Accelerated Academy for the Arts. I of course teach the second most diplomatic art there is, the culinary arts. We as teachers are expected to lead the class with example and with a rigorous curriculum that makes our school so notorious. This of course requires a certain doctorum.

Marshall Lee does not have this.

He's unprofessional to the point of freely cursing in his class, unorganized to the point of making up his lesson planes on the fly, irresponsible to the point where he shows up to all of the teacher meeting late (I take allot into planning the snacks thank you very much).

What's absolutely horrible about it all is that everyone adores him. I mean everyone. the teachers, the students, the parents. Everyone seemed to like him except me. All i keep hearing every morning throughout the entire day is.

He's so cool

he's so hot

he's so funny

Mr. Nightosphere is my spirit animal

He's my favorite teacher

He's so understanding.

He's prime marriage material

His classes are my only saving grace

He has

and so on and so forth

which is why I am walking up to this student and taking away their phone before I hear anymore

about him-I mean 'it'.

"Larry Simon Parker give me that mobile device this instant" I was trying to show the class how make whip cream from scratch, it actually a fun lesson. If we finished early, which i doubt that now, they would allowed to experiment with different flavors and colors and additions to their pieces. I set my bowl down and walked over to the small crowd of students gathering around their phone.

"Sorry Mr.G," LSP said however he did not stop the video, that punk.

There was a dreading feeling once i got closer to the phone and I started to hear the audio. It was music, guitar bass solo to be exact (I'm not ignorant of other art forms mind you). I stood there with my hands on my hips, tapping my foot against the tile, "What could possibly be more important than your grade in this class right now?" because his participation in my class was absolute garbage and I have given him several opportunities to redeem himself.

"Mr. Lee brought his axe base to school today!" Another student, David Danish, answered practically hopping up and down from his chair right next to LSP.

"I managed to get a recording for my snapchat story" LSP tilted the screen as if I actually wanted to see and to not be rude I leaned in to...observe the footage, common curtesy of course.

I shouldn't have because the first thing I noticed wasn't his gorgeous playing, or the way his base was balanced delicately on his lap in an enviously gentle way, but the fact that the man had rolled his sleeves up, exposing those forearms as he played. Sure, I noticed all of those other things later, but i was so caught up at gazing at those forearms, sinfully rippling with each stroke of the strings. Curse him.