Part 1

SHANE'S POV

« C'mon Lisa, we're gonna be late! » I shouted from downstairs, waiting for her in the living room. I was the one ready first for once. I was supposed to drop Lisa at her friends house where they were gonna do whatever the fuck girls do on a thursday aternoon and then I had to go straight to Joey Graceffa's house to shoot a video with him. I hadn't seen him since the kiss and I was all excited at the idea of seeing him again and how he would act with me.

« I'm coming! » she yelled back as I heard her walking down the stairs in a hurry. We got in my car and two seconds later we were gone.

« Bye, I love you see you tonight, she said getting out of the car.

- Yeah bye, I answered and quickly left.

I really didn't wanted to be late at Joey's. This video promised to be kinda interesting actually! As i arrived in front of his house where he lived with Anthony and Kalel I parked my car and rang the bell at the door. I heard voices and footsteps and then the door finally opened.

« Hiii Shane! Joey said, with his bright white smile. »

It took me a few seconds to answer, I was hypnotized by his lips and his teeth. God this man had a fucking beautiful mouth.

« Erm, hi Joey, how are you man?

- I'm alright! Any plans on kissing me again or anything?

- No it's cool this time, I answered laughing.

- Well it was cool last time too, he said winking at me.

What? Did Joey admitted he liked me kissing him? I didn't see why, I'm fucking ugly, but he is so perfect, his mouth was so soft and he smelled and tasted so good. I didn't answer, just smiled back and we went in his room where the set took place. I waved at Anthony and Kalel who were watching some random TV show in the living room.

« So we're doing the Tin Can challenge right? I asked.

- Yeap we are! We need to go to the grocery store to buy what we need for it actually!

- Okay let's do it then, I said.

We arrived on the store's parking and I took my camera off and started vlogging. « Hey, what's up you guys? I'm actually walking in this parking all alone... and OHMYGOD LOOK I have a friend, Joey Graceffa! Yeah, we're going to the grocery store because we need some stuff for our challenge video, basically there's gonna be 12 cans, with 6 good things in it and 6 bad things and we're gonna pick a number and we'll have to eat a spoonfull of whatever the hell is in the can with the number we picked. I'm actually really scared about this.

- Gosh same I'm so scared! Dog food is an option, you freaking better have it or i'll be upset, added Joey.

- Oh no trust me you're gonna have it! Okay guys, I'll vlog later byeee »

Joey and I left the store and came back to his house with bags full of what we just bought. The video went perfectly, it was real fun to do, except for Joey I think who literally got all the bad things to eat. I also felt so good next to him, we laughed so hard, and he was so cute and perfect as always, sometimes I just couldn't take my eyes of him, and sometimes I was making fun of him and his 'ew' but I always ended up with a sweet smile because of how adorable he looked. The only thing I wanted to do was kiss him again, please someone dare me to do it again. Wow. Okay, I always knew I was bisexual, but I had really bad thoughts about Joey, I mean, I was dating Lisa, I loved Lisa. But I also kinda loved Joey didn't I? Should I lie to myself by denying it? I didn't know if it was love though, I dated Lisa for a year, but I've only been close to Joey since a few weeks. So I couldn't compare. It was just... It was this Dare The Dawson kiss that messed up everything in my head. It started it all. If it didn't happened I would have never been in this situation right now.