Chapter 2

Ali's POV

My alarm clock was going off. I didn't feel like moving. It was too early. 6:45 am and had to get up take a shower, straighten my hair, brush teeth, pick out clothes and apply make-up. Ugh this was all too much. I stumbled out of bed. I turned the shower on, turning it to my desired warmth of the water. I stripped, getting in. I loved the feeling of the hot water on my soft skin. I climbed out after a 15 minute shower. I walked into my room, towel still wrapped around my body. "Damn someone has nice legs" A familiar voice giggled. It was Dixie and Kennedy. I was use to them just walking in whenever they wanted. "What are you guys doing here so early??" I asked still half asleep. "Well, we just want you to look nice today. So... We are here to help you pick out a nice outfit." Dixie exclaimed. "Why would I need to dress up? It's just school." I asked confused. "Just dress nice for fuck sake!!" Dixie shouted. "Okay. Fuck." I mumbled. They both smiled at each other. They came and helped me pick out an outfit. It was weird. I rarely wore jeans. They handed me my dark wash Aeropostale jeans and a hot pink v-neck Hollister shirt. I looked in the mirror. My breast almost poked out. I felt weird. I wasn't use to this kind attire. The girls called for me. I walked into the room. i felt I was modeling for them. I hated it. "You look sexy Ali!!" Kennedy smiled. "I feel like a slut." I murmured. "Stop whining and finish getting ready." Dixie said,rushing me back into the bathroom. I finished my hair in 15 minutes. I brushed my teeth, applied my lip gloss and mascara and was ready to go. Kennedy,Dixie, and I hopped in my car, buckled up and headed for school.

While on the way to school I received a text from Marcel.

From:Marcel

Hey. Can I get a ride to school. I missed the bus.

To:Marcel

Sure! Be there in a bit. :)xx

From:Marcel

Thanks. :)

We pulled up to Marcel's house. There was a brown curly- headed boy standing in the driveway. I rolled down my window. "Hey could you please tell Marcel his ride is here?" I asked. "Ali. It's me. Marcel." He smiled. I sat there staring, my mouth hanging wide open. That boy looked fucking fantastic. I couldn't believe my eyes."Close your mouth before you catch a fly." Giggled Dixie. "Ali? Are you okay?" Marcel asked. "Oh.... Ermm yeah.......I....Uh.... Get in." I stuttered. Marcel complied. We all drove to school in silence.  Well it was silent until Dixie and Kennedy broke out giggling.

We arrived at school. I knew this was going to be the most awkward day of my life. I never looked like this and well I don't think Marcel ever had.  I turned off the engine, hearing the purring noise die. Kennedy and Dixie left, leaving Marcel and I alone once again. I glanced at him. He was so perfect. I couldn't stop staring. He blushed. "Ali. You're staring again." He whispered. "I'm sorry. It's just you look" "Hot" Marcel cut in. "Yeah." I blushed. "Marcel. I need to warn you. When you walk into school,  a lot of girls are going to stare. Some will try and talk to you others will flirt, and others will point and stare. Don't feel weird. It's just a normal day in school. And all those people who picked on you ignore them. They only like you for your looks. That's the only reason they are going to talk to you. Now come on, before we are late for Biology. We climbed out of the car. I met Marcel on the other side. We walked toward the nightmare. School. Marcel grabbed my hand, blushing, trying to hide the pink in his cheeks. I slipped my fingers between his. It looked as if we were dating. We might not have been, but I loved how soft his hand were. I couldn't help, but smile as I walked into school holding hands with Marcel. I got dirty looks. I loved it!!!! All the stuck up brats and little whores who teased Marcel, we now staring, pointing and giggling non-stop. They loved him, but me not so much. They don't even know who it is and their still jealous. Haha.  I just loved the jealousy.