Chapter 4

Juliette's P.O.V

Sir and I have been texting back and forth for the last week and he's amazing. He's very nice and caring, we have so many things in common too.

We haven't really started any BDSM yet, because he's still in Italy but hopefully I will be able to see him soon.

I just left the gym, now I'm driving home and my phone rings.

Sir💜

I smile at the caller I.D and answer the call immediately.

"Hi Sir," I say and I'm almost positive he can hear my smile through the phone.

"Hey baby. How has your day been so far?" His gentle voice asks.

"Good so far, I haven't done much. I'm just driving back home from the gym now. How about you babe?"

I'm also allowed to call Liam Babe, just not in the bedroom. We decided in the bedroom it's either Sir or Master and out it's Sir or Babe. Sadly, Sir is still long gone in Italy which means no bedroom time yet.

"Pretty bad actually, a whole month's work of designs were ruined. Nicole and Ruth were obviously freaking out and on top of that I fired 2 people for doing their job wrong. My computer deleted the files I stayed up last night working on. Plus I ruined my favourite shirt ," he tells me. I frown as I hear how frustrated and tired he is.

"Don't over work yourself Sir. Everything will come together soon. When was the last time you slept babe?"

"Two days ago, but don't worry I'm fine Angel," he says and I smile at his term of endearment.

"Babe go home and rest. How are you supposed to even concentrate on fixing everything if you are half asleep? You need a day off to rest and calm down." I tell him as I turn into my neighbourhood.

"I thought I was the dominant one Baby. Your sounding awfully bossy now?" He says playfully with a laugh and I know he's joking.

"I'm allowed to be bossy when it comes to your health. Now head home please."

"Okay, you're right Baby. I'm going to head home now. Bye baby."

"Bye Sir. Have a good rest and we'll talk later." I tell him before hanging up.

I pull up into the driveway and park the car. I walk into the house and realize once again no one is home.

I sigh, then head up to my room. I sit my bags down by my desk and decide to take a bath.

I walk to my bathroom and turn on the water, setting it to the perfect temperature. While the tub fills I  strip down, out of my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun.

I drop in a pink, strawberry scented bath bomb and play some music. After grabbing this week's edition of my favourite magazine, "Très Chic" from France, I sink into the warm water.

Immediately all the tension in my back and shoulders release and I begin to read about all the latest trends.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Juliette!" I wake up to a voice shouting my name.

I realize I fell asleep in the tub and quickly hop out of the cold water. I hear the voice call my name once again and realize my mom is home.

"I'm upstairs mom!" I shout back hoping she will hear me and thankfully she does and we don't start a yelling war.

I unplug the drain in the tub and begin to get ready. I do my hair, shave, moisturize and all that. By the time I'm done and dressed, my mom walks into the room.