chapter 14

𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 :(

It's been three and a half years since everything first happened. Devin and I had a double wedding with Sam and Shane, and Kate and Elliot got married last year. We still haven't told out parents about werewolves but they think we didn't get married until a year ago.

I heard the door burst open and I protectively rubbed my stomach. "Mommy!" My two-year-old daughter, Samara yelled as she ran in through it.

I chuckled, "Sam! Don't run in the house!" That's right, I named my daughter after my best friend. But we also wanted to be unique- and thus Samara was born. If you think I'm crazy Sam actually named her daughter after me AND kate, Kasley is the same age as Samara.

"Sorry, Mommy!" She giggled as she hugged my leg.

I could feel his emotions relax as he returned the smile, "Good to see you too, how long are you staying?" he asked as he sat next to me on the couch and kissed my head.

I almost had ANOTHER heart-attack as I heard a little voice scream, "SAAAMMM!" It was Kasley.

"KASLEYYYY!" Sam just had to yell back as they met in the middle. Like mother, like daughter I chuckled to myself.

All of a sudden Devin came running in with a baseball bat, looks like he fell asleep in his office again. "Dev, what're you doing?" I asked as I took it from him.

He looked around, "I heard screaming.." I pointed to the kids and he sighed, "Of course it was." I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me. He placed his hand on my belly and his eyes widened, "I felt him kick!"

"Him?" I asked with a confused face.

"Him." Devin confirmed, "Samara is going is going to protect little Shaneamus when she's Alpha."

I coughed, "Just because Samara was named after my best friend does not mean baby no.2 will be Shaneamus." I cringed and shivered.

"Oh come on! It's not that bad!" He defended.

I nodded, "Yes it is!" He chuckled at me and pulled me into his arms. I was so happy with my life, and I was more excited than I've ever been for what the future has planned for me.

𝚊𝚠𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 :(( 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚜𝚊𝚍. 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠?? 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, '𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎,' 𝚊𝚗𝚍, '𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.' 𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚂 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗!

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚜𝚢𝚍