Chapter four

"I am a light fury" "Are there more of you?" Asked Odessa puzzled."First I want to know who you are" " I am Odessa the last night fury." "We'll be perfect together I'm the last light fury" "What shall I call you?" Asked Odessa simply wanting to know what the light furies real name was. "Just call me Sun until I can be sure to trust you" Odessa was worried the hunters would find them in the trench and wanted to move camp. She noticed a river near by. "We need to move we aren't safe here. Let's swim up the river" Odessa explained the hunters and who she was. Strangely she trusted Sun. "I can trust you now that I know who you are. "Many other dragons are hunting me too" "Then we'll make a great team" "Ok I will make two water proof packs we can fill them with provisions and swim up tonight" As she said later that day they headed up the river. Odessa swam in the cold refreshing water. Her body glided through the water like a knife through warm butter. The river came out into a rather steep area, yet it ran almost vertically up. Sun followed by Odessa, they were carried by the current up, up, up, they went. As they carried on there seemed to be more life a herd of strange light up creatures that looked like a cross between a swordfish,dolphin,and jellyfish. As the river continued more creatures came out of hiding. As the hill grew the air thinned. Odessa started feeling light headed. Finally the climb stopped.