chapter 5- A Kiss With a Fist is Better Then None

you...guys...are...going...to...flip...out...when...you...read...who...the...New...character....is...

(Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Marcel's chest hung a bit low as he walked up the stairs, his father still fuming with anger , muttering stuff to himself.

Marcel shamefully lifted his glasses with the tip of his finger as he heard his father say "of course you would use the Mom card on me..."

Marcel was a bit confused, but not that much for he knew his father was always touchy about the passing of his wife, who left him alone in a cruddy apartment with two kids.

"w-what mom card?" Marcel asked in a soft voice, not wanting to make him more mad. He locked the door behind the two as his dad said "I mean everytime I talk to you , you always fucking complain and whine about your God dam mother. She wasn't good then and she isn't good now."

Marcel felt a bit angry that his father talked to lowly of his mother, it made him clench his fist softly as he said "She was an amazing woman..."

"She was a whore that left me with two fucking kids that what she is..." Marcel's dad said as he pointed at Marcel's chest, making Marcel inhale deeply in anger.

"Maybe if you wouldn't be so mean to us we would help you out, that's why Harry moved down the block...b-because your...Your mean..." Marcel said, loud at first, but his words quickly dying down as he saw the anger build in his dad's eyes. He swallowed thickly, know he had made him mad.

He let out a soft gasp as he felt his dad wrap his hand around his neck, his eyes grey with anger as he growled "I'm mean? I'm the only honest one in here! you think I care if I'm mean hmm? Your a fucking loser, the kids at school know it, I know, Harry knows it, and that little slut of yours knows it to-"

Marcel felt something in him break, it made him feel defensive, it made him beyond angry. "Don't you call her a slut you prick..." Marcel said as he pushed his dad off of him. He felt what ever busted inside him subside as he saw his dad hit the wall, knowing he done something bad. he knew how easily tempered his father was.

"Dad I'm sorry...please I'm...I'm sorry..." Marcel said as he walked up to him, putting his hand softly on his dad's shoulder. He felt guilt quickly rush into his veins, but then felt it all wash away along with the life that Drained from his body when he saw his father's fist slam into his lip.

Marcel let out a small whimper as he felt the fist run into his stomach. "Get the hell out and don't come back until you get your shit together!" He heard his father yell, tears running softly down his face. He lifted a shaky hand to his dad and said "no dad I'm...I'm sorry please, I...I won't yell at you again..."

He saw the anger still hold its shape in his dad's eyes, which gave him the signal that he needed to leave. He turned around and softly unlocked the door, walking down the dim flight of stairs.

He tasted metal in his mouth, and felt his face throb as he lifted his hand to it. He looked at his hand that felt warm after the touch, it being covered with small lines of crimson red.

This wasn't the first time his father hit him, in fact his dad was always so..'harsh, which is why his brother Harry moved out at 18, now being 22, Marcel only 17.

He opened the door, the outside light causing him to squint as he felt the heavy pain in his chest that made him want to cry.

He never really had the courage to Stand up like he did before, he didn't know why but when his dad spoke so lowly of Alexa...it made him furious.

As Marcel as down on the front steps, a shaky hand to his eyes and he cried softly, trying to let it out so he could walk to his brothers, Alexa Sat in Starbucks, her drink empty.