Tutor(marcel and harry Styles Twins One Shot)

Start from the beginning

“S-sorry, I didn’t know Harry was bringing someone over."

"That’s okay," You scrambled up from the couch.

“I’m Y/N. I’m your brother’s, er. I’ve been seeing your brother." He hadn’t really referred to you as his girlfriend, and from what your friends reported to you, he often used more vulgar terms to describe your ‘relationship’.

"I-I’m Marcel," He stuttered, a nervous smile painted to his lips. “I’m Harry’s twin brother."

"Nice to meet you," You smiled, taking a larger step to offer out your hand. So he was the other person in the pictures.

 "Harry didn’t tell me he had a brother."

Marcel hesitantly slipped his hand into yours, shaking it delicately before slipping away his grasp. You ignored the fuzzy feeling that spread to your toes from his slight touch, instead titling your head as he began to speak.

“Yeah," He sniffed, fiddling with his glasses, “He doesn’t particularly claim me."

"Why not?" You frowned.

His mouth parted to answer, but snapped shut when the kitchen door swung open, revealing a rather pissed off Harry. He slammed the glass of ice water in his hand down onto one of the end tables, storming over to snatch your upper arm, tugging you back into his side.

"What do you think you’re doing, Marcel?" His voice was edgy, his hand tightening on your arm.

"Oh, I just thought mom was home and-"

"Well she’s not home yet," Harry snapped. “It’s us. Now why don’t you scurry back up to your room and stuff your nose in a book. Leave us alone."

Your eyebrows furrowed, shoving away Harry’s grip. You prepared to scold Harry, to protest that he could stay, but Marcel was already halfway up the stairs, not giving a second glance backwards.

~

"He’s what?"

"Your brother is tutoring me," You shrugged nonchalantly, adjusting the strap of your bag.

“He’s the smartest one in the class. I asked him, and he accepted."

"C’mon, Y/N," Harry growled, throwing up his hands dramatically.

“There are plenty of people in this school that are nerds like him. Why don’t you find one of them? Anyone but my brother!"

You rolled your eyes, “Why do you care so much Harry? It’s not like I’m yourgirlfriend."

His eyes darkened in annoyance, mouth parting to say something, but he quickly snapped it shut.

"Anyway, I told him I would meet him at your house after school. And if I don’t get going soon, I’ll be late," You turned to walk away, but were stopped again by his sharp tone.

"But, I have football after school!"

"And that’s fine," You smirked, catching his fiery gaze over your shoulder, “He’s tutoring me. Not you."

~

"So, did you figure it out?"

You pressed your tongue between your lips, pencil hovering over the crinkled paper. Wait, the gears in your mind ground together, your pencil scribbling the rest of the problem out before coming up with the answer. A bright grin spread across your face as you held up the paper for Marcel to see.

"Hey, you got it right!" He nodded in approval, shooting you a smile and a quick thumbs up.

"Thanks," You trailed off, tucking the paper back into your folder. The room fell into another silence again, Marcel bent over his own homework, you thumbing through the messy papers of your binder.

"Hey, Y/N."

You cocked an eyebrow, meeting Marcel’s curious green gaze. He coughed, clearing his throat, pale cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

“Uh, are you and my brother dating?"

You thought about it for a moment,

“You know, I don’t think we are. He hasn’t ever called me his girlfriend, although he seems to act like I’m one of his possessions or something. We’ve been out on a few dates. But I wouldn’t categorize our relationship status as ‘dating’."

"Oh." He turned away, clearly embarrassed as his pencil began to scribble faster across the piece of paper he had laid out against his book.

“How are you and your brother so different?" you inquired lightly, clicked your fingernails together as you watched him.

Marcel laid his pencil down into the binding of the book, catching your gave. He blinked curiously at you question,

“What do you mean?"

“Well, he’s so arrogant, cocky, rude," You spoke the words without flinching. He might be good in bed but the majority of his dick was also shoved into his personality.

“But you on the other hand. You’re sweet and kind. It’s like you two are from completely separate families."

“My brother has always been everyone’s favorite though," A newfound emotion, anger, laced his tone,

“he’s had girlfriend after girlfriend, a huge amount of people that like him at school, tons of athletic awards lining his bedroom. And I’m just good at school with a few friends from my academic clubs," he sighed heavily, a visible dimple popping in his cheek, “It’s nice to have someone compliment me for a change." He dropped his head to the side, obvious embarrassment washing over him,

“Sorry."

"No, you’re fine," You hushed his apology, which only sent the atmosphere tumbling into another silence.

A sudden smile quirked to your lips, crawling across the bed to sit directly in front of him.

“Hey, Marcel?"

He looked up, green eyes widening at the close proximity of your faces. He cleared his throat again, red tongue drawing out across his bright pink lips.

“Y-yeah?"

"Have you ever been kissed?"

He turned a bright shade of red, his eyes flicking everywhere but your face.

“I, uhm, I, uh. N-no. I h-haven’t."

You gently removed his textbook and papers from his lap, placing them aside. Leaning forward so the tips of your noses brushed, you whispered lowly,

“Would you like to be?"

He was flustered to the point where words wouldn’t come out properly, his vocal chords constricting in his throat. It was so bad that the only thing he could manage was a quick nod of his head, his mouth still parted from an attempted answer.

"Relax," You insisted softly, brushing your noses together one last time, before leaning forward to fully press your lips together.

He moved naturally with you, his lips moving in sync with yours, clammy hands falling onto your hips. You soon ended up straddling his lap, your fingers tangled in his now messy locks, his large hands spanning out across your back to hold you flush against his chest. It was only when he pulled away to plant a kiss at the corner of your mouth that you heard the rapid sound of footsteps coming down the hall. You couldn’t pull away fast enough, the door flying open to reveal a red faced, very pissed off Harry.

“What the fuck?"