Part 2 Of Tutor ( Marcel And Harry Styles Love Story)

''what the fuck''. Harry said in anger. You quickly got off if marcel and you were fixing yourself.

''i knew , i knew this was going to happen''. Harry said getting close to you , his breathing became heavy and you stood there in fear but then confidence took over you.

''why are so concern harry we're not even together''. You said with attidued.

''really out of everybody you kiss marcel''. Harry yelled

''at least he's not a douchebag''. You said in anger. Then harry did something unexpected. He slapped you. You were sitting on the cold hard ground knewing he was trouble.

''we're done''. Harry said.

''we wasn't even together''. You yelled at him. He friecely walked out and you were rubbing your cheek while a tear formed. Marcel sat on the ground by you took your hand away and replaced it with his hand . He rubbed your cheek with thumb and wipped the tear away.

''there's no need to cry''. Marcel said sweetly. You looked at ground and marcel lifted your chin with his finger tips.

''sorry about my brother''. Marcel said with simpithy.

''it's alright''. You said picking yourself up off the ground. Marcel got up and brushed himself up.

''um y/n''. Marcel stuttered.

''yes'' you said curiously.

''w-would y-you go out w -with me''. Marcel asked.

''of course''. You ran to him and hugged him and he hugged back.

You were getting ready for the nights date with marcel and leeroy picked you a white lace dress that has a short underdress with it and open with one leg on the side. he added a sliver neckles with a heart on it. You put sliver wings ear rings and white heels. You curled your hair and leeroy putted light make-up on with red lipstick. You look yourself in the mirror and leeroy said to you.

''you look perfect''. leeroy complenmented you snapping his finger side to side . You heard the door bell ring and grabbed your white purse and went downstairs. You opened the door and saw a cute guy with his hair back and wearing a black tux.

''marcel''. You said in shocked.

''yup that's me''. Marcel said.

''you look b-beautiful''. Marcel stuttered.

'' you look so handsome''. You said to marcel. Marcel blushed and took your hand.

''where shall we go''. You asked marcel.

''to dinner than the beach''. Marcel said as he opens the car door for you.

''thanks''. You smiled.

''your welcome''. Marcel said closing the car door and went to the other side and closed the door. He started the engenition and started driving.

''wait i don't have a bathing suit''. You said to marcel.

''you don't need to''. Marcel smirked showing his dimples.

~

''marcel thank you so much this is such a great dinner''. You holding marcel's hand.

''anything f-for a p-pretty girl''. Marcel stuttered . You blushed madly and kissed him on the cheek.

''ready to go the beach''. You said

''yup let's go''. Marcel took your hand and paid the check and left with you. You guys headed to the car and you bump in to someone. You look up and it was veronica the sexy spanish teacher. And next to her was harry and you too glared at each other.

''hey veronica''. Marcel said.

''hi marcel''. Veronica said.

''veronica let's go''. Harry took her walked past us.

''well that was awkard''. Marcel said . I nodded and you and marcel went to the car.

~

You guys stopped at the beach and it was a sunset and the was clear blue. You got out of the car and marcel took your hand and you took of heels and felt the cold sand inbetween your feet.

''marcel it looks beautiful''. You said breathlessly.

''come on y/n let's sit down''. You walked with marcel down the beach . He grabbed a blanket and lay it on the sand and you both sat on it next to marcel. Marcel on (your favorite romantic song) and you smiled big .

''i love this song'' you said smiling.

''y/n''. Marcel asked.

'' yeah'' you answered.

''i-i l-love you''. Marcel stuttered.you got closer to him and kissed him . He kissed you back and you made out with marcel. He lay on top of you and put his hands on your waist. You broke the kiss and said.

''i love you too''. You whispered. Marcel smile widely and kissed. You guys had a great night and did 'things'.

(sorry that is short )