The Truth Comes Out in a big way

(jordan)

My Mother called for me on a fine sunday night sun was setting perfectly on the beach front on which we live for as long as i remember.

"What is it?" irritation clear in my voice as i open my door only to see her with a strange man and my Father. 

"Sweet heart this is your dad, Jeordie White." she said. thats when i recignized him i had only seen him with long hair in the 90s. i listeno marilyn manson but never recognized Jeordie untill now i mentaly face palmed then was snapped out of my thoughts by the people i had for so long belived my parents when they said, " pack up your things you and him leave soon." i never had friends i was home schooled my whole life these evil rich people thaought i was going to be an embvaressment as i have been goth scince i was five years old and always wearing all black. I did as i wazs told and then went to Jeord-dad's truck and put my items on the groung as he put all of my boxes in ( i did not have many). we climbed in and drove 2 hours to a mansion where i was escorted to the most beutiful all black room ever blood red sheets covered the king sized bed in the middle of the room the head board's back facing the door to my room, a walk in cand bathroom were nicely painted a black and blood red with crimzon lights in them to give off a red,dreamy glow.