Chapter 11

*~~*~*~*~*~ AUTHORS NOTE *~~*~*~*~*~

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT IM GONNA UPDATE 2 CHAPTER TONITE HOPEFULY!! ENJOY!

Simons POV:

I'm gonna call KayLee, ( *** Ring, Ring***) Hello Lou, where is KayLee? "umm she is throwing up right now, Harry gave her to much alcohaul." Ohh, well after she feels better tell her to dial me on the telly. "okay well goodbye Uncle Si" Bye-bye now. Hmmmmm why did Hazza give her to much alcohal? Ohh well she will be fine.

Louis POV:

Well i didnt lie on the phone.. harry did give her alcohaul and she did throw up,  Hopefully she remembers me... KayLee are you asleep? "No.." she whisperd, Do you remember me? " Yea.. You are Louis William Tomlinson" OMG OMG YOU DO REMEMBER ME!!!!! "what do you mean i always did" Sure.... you did. she had a confused look on her face. "well anyways the docter says that i will be fine tomorrow morning" Thats good! "yea and i am heathly not weak or anything im normal" Great!!! i smiled and winked. i was a inch from KayLees face i kissed her nose and her bright blue  eyes were sparkling in the light. "so how bout we go to a movie tomorrow?" Sure! my eyes lit up like a christmas tree, she giggled, What time? "10:30 tomorrow night?" Okay sounds great! well i will sit in the chair till u fall asleep "Okay Louis night night" Night Babe i sang Nobody Comepares softly. her eyes fluttered shut i fell asleep in the chair by aciddent. she woke up before me and she yelled my name to get up i squinted my eyes she was up and ready to go "drive me home!" ok get  the car ill be out in 5 mins "KK" she walked out i looked at her skinny jeans and her tight polo shirt and he long brown hair and her pink DCs and her black bennie she looks amaZAYN (see what i did there) even when she was in a hospital for 5 days.