Diagon Ally

Hermione's pov-
The trip to diagon ally was amazing all the shops and people. The weird happend while I was getting fitted for my school robes a boy walked in with platinum blonde hair and peircing blue eyes.

He had eyes that lookes like of you make eye-contact he could look into your soul and discover every secret you've ever had.

Behind him stod who I presume are his parents, his mother looked like she could have been preety if she didnt look like she constently had a bad smell under her nose. The man however just looked like excuse my language a prick, I think it may have been the cane or mabey the fact that he looked at me like I was a peice of shit on his shoe.

''mione love are you ok?'' my mum asked worriedly.
''yeah sorry just zoned out for a moment'' I dont like worrying my parents as the worry to much.
I remember the first time I rode a bike and fell I only had a little graze but you would have thought id chopped my hand off the way they carried on.
Mum looked at me scepticly then carried on boasting how I was the first witch in the family and how proud her and my dad are of me. The boys parents started talking after a couple of minets the shopkeeper squiled in anger and I jumped thinking I had done sonething wrong and she was angry with me but then she turned to the boys parents.

''Dont you dare use language like that in here I would very much appreciate it if you would leave and get your robes someware elce'' she all but screamed.

''Dont worry we were just leaving we thought you served a higher class of people, come along Draco'' and they left silently but not before I saw the boy who im guessing is Draco mouth the word ''sorry'' to which I just modded in return.

After they left the shopkeeper turned to us and started apologizing.

'' Sorry of this sounds silly, but why are you apologizing?'' I murmerd.

''Of course im sorry dear I forgot that was probaly the first time you have encounterd such horrid prejudiced language. That man just called you a mudblood.'' she siad the word with such discrace that I automaticly knew it was not a name that one would be happy to be called.

''My dear that word is an antient and extremly disgusting name for someone who is muggle born. You see each witch and wizaed have a blood status and to most this is of absoloutly no importence but some think that they are better because they are pure blood. I myself being half-blood absoloutly dispise the idea of separating people''

After that I couldnt realy consentrate on shopping which is a big deal for me and it is one of my many guilty pleasures. I just couldnt stop thinking about the incedent in the robe shop after a while I decided I needed to snap myself out of it and carried on after all only a week to go till I get to Hogwarts and I cant wait.

......................................................

ive decided to give this another go got a genral idea of whats going to happen but not everything is planed so if you want something to happen just comment thanks xx