Ninja Styled Jeopardy

Hi, guys!!! Im sorry its been so long, but I havent really got that many comments or anything, so I didn't know if you guys cared...:( but its cool though, if u guys need anything...story wise, just comment, I check n reply, IM meh, anything u got. Im hoping u guys like this one...not much happens, but don't get bored, more is in store...although this one did get a little "heated" *wink wink* Hhahaha! L8r!

I got up to my alarm blaring Dear Maria, Count Me In. I jumped out of bed, ninja style and fell on the floor when I figured out that it was the clock that woke me up. I grumbled and shuffled to my ensuite. I showered and fell out of the tub. I decided that I needed something to wake me up. I turned on the cold water and jumped back in. I shivered at the temp and was immediately awake. I shook my head and made that, bdduuhh, sound, or something like that. I went into my room and looked in my closet, hmm; I think I'll wear the blazer. I pinned my hair up under the cap and left some curls hanging loose. I did care what I looked like, but not because I cared what you thought. But, I just know what I like, is so wrong for me to rep it? I slipped on some boat shoes and grabbed some toast; mom left me and headed out the door. My phone started to ring; it was the theme song to fresh prince of bel air. Must be Amy.

"Yello?" I answered.

"Hey, Iz, I won't need a ride today, my dad's taking me." She said.

"Alright, see you at school.' I said.

"See ya." She said and hung up.

A slow grin started to make its way onto my face. I pushed the button and the garage closed. I walked back in the house and grabbed one of my skateboards of the rack. I ran back out, slinging my bag over my shoulder and jumping on it. I loved to skateboard. I loved the wind in my face and the thrill it brings. The only reason I didn't ride them more was because I had my dream car and I had to pick up Amy though I didn't mind. I breezed past the coffee and floral shop and waved at the Jones. I use to watch their little girl on the weekends. I boarded into the parking and breezed past the students. I loved this part. I started to weave in and out of them, receiving surprised glances. Ha, didn't see me comin did ya? I picked up speed and jumped over the couple of steps we had. I boarded into school and pasted a surprised Mr. Laune. When he got over the shock, I was turning the corner to the next hallway.

"Hey, no skateboards in school Matthews, this is the last time." He shouted.

I tossed my head back and laughed, still weaving in and out of students. I made sure, to bypass the halls where the teachers loitered. Us students had it down to a science on who would be where and when in the hallways. I got to my locker and let out a huff when I saw the hulk standing in front of it. I suddenly remembered what he had said about my people. I decided to forget it, but he couldn't expect me to be too nice. I picked up speed and did this thingy that I used to love doing. I backed up a little and went at top speed. I swerved closer to the lockers and rode the side of them creating an ark. Tyler jumped up and hit his head on the top of the locker. I laughed and ollied my board. I placed it carefully in my locker and got my things. Tyler was rubbing his head when I turned around.

"Please, don't touch my board, it's very special to me and I will totally forget that you have people who care about you and that we were once friends, if I find out that you did something." I said.

He looked a little hurt but covered it with confusion.

"Once friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, once, I don't forgive easily." I said.

"What did I do?" He asked. I gawked, did he really not know?

"You don't remember insulting my all too caring human foster parents, my biological comatose dad, and my dead mother? Oh, maybe I'm not important enough for you to care or remember. Just fucking forget it." I said, mad all over again.