What are we having?!

~7 months later~

Yn:"Should we ask what we're having now? I cant hold it in any more!"

Roc:"Yeah I'll ask when the doctor comes in"

Yn:"Ok"

Dr.Young:"Hey Yn! How are we doing today."

Yn:"Hi Dr.Young im doing great!"

Roc:"Yeah we wanted ti know what we're having now"

Dr.Young:"Ok let me just put some gel on your belly and turn on the monitor.(Puts gel on Yn's belly and turns on the monitor)"Ok so you guys are having twins! One is a girl and one is a boy!"

Yn:"Oh my gosh I always wanted twins"

Roc"(smiling)"So theres a mini me."

Yn:(Tearing up)"I cant believe this"

~Yn POV~

I couldnt help but cry tears of joy because I could hear their little heart beats. I cant wait to meet them!

~End of POV~

Dr.Young:(Cleans the gel off Yn's belly)"Ok if you guys have any questions feel free to ask! Other than that you guys are free to go!"

Roc:"Ok thanks Dr.Young. We'll be back in 2 months!"

~Yn's Yoga class~

Instructor:"Ok! Im gonna need all the daddies to sit behind the mommies and hold their hands while they're on the yoga balls!"

Roc:(Sits behind Yn and grabs her hands):"Hahaha she said balls"

Yn:"Yeah and you need to grown some and be a man"

Roc:"Aint that what got you pregnant in the first place"

Yn:"Whatever im not gonna fight cuz the twins can hear me."

Instructor:"Ok mommies! You can roll on the ball now!"

~15 minutes later~

Instructor:"Now we're gonna try some breathing excercizes. Inhale and Exhale. Deep breaths that takes away the pain when you push.

Yn:(Breaths in and breaths out)"I hope it doesnt hurt"

~Roc POV~

I wish these 2 months will hurry and come so i can see my princess and mini me. I'm so happy that im gonna be a daddy

~End of POV~

~Ray's Car Driving Home~

Yn:"I cant wait to meet them! I mean they're in my belly but I only seen the shape of them on the ultra sound"

Ray:"Roc's gonna be a daddy. I never thought I'd say this but I'm proud of you homie." (Play socks him in the arm)"I mean you been there for Yn. Most boys just leave they girl."

Roc:"Aye thanks man"

~At Home~

Roc:"So uh you wanna you know......."

Yn:"Umm lemme think ....No. Roc I'm pregnant i dont wanna hurt the babies."

Roc:"Oh right. I never thought about that.(Gets down and kisses Yn's belly)"Sorry babies"(Laughs)

Yn:"Oh they kicked!!"

Roc:"They love they daddy already!"

Yn:"So what should we name them. I'm tired of calling them babies even though they are"

Roc:"Well since I call myself Double R maybe both their names should start with an R."

Yn:"Hmm thats a good idea"

Roc:"So for the girl. How about,....um....Riley!"

Yn:"Aww I like that name. And for the boy what about Raymond?"

Roc:"I like that name. Thas cool."

Yn:"Two months is almost here! You ready?"

Roc:"Always."