chapter 3:sleepover

"Abbey do we have to go to school tomorrow?" UGH!!!! This is gonna be hard to get up early since we were just getting changed at 1:45. "Um yeah Jamie, do you not know that Jackson would kill me if you didn't go tomorrow???" Oh  yea that's right my mate... gaw i miss him already."Hey abbey...is it right to feel like you miss your mate already if you just saw them like 30 minutes ago?" "um i don't know but  that's how it was for my cousin and her mate." "do you know how they fixed the problem?" "um yeah they either went to each others house to night when they went to bed or they stayed the night when the 'rents knew so they wouldn't get into trouble. Why do you ask?" ah crap!!! "Um well i kind of already miss Jackson...."

Just then something hit the window. "go see if it's him you know your mate can feel your emotions." "um no i didn't know that but thanks for the info." so i looked and there stood Jackson ready to throw another pebble..."JACKSON stop and get up here!!!!" "coming move out of the way of the window!!" I did as he said. "Gawd brother couldn't you give her like an hour to breathe?" Abbey said to him.

*********************************************************************************************************************

AN: SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!! but i have school, and i have to help look after my gma she just had a knee replacement and it's very hard trying to do homework, take care of her and write, with my nephew wanting to get on the computer!!!