♪ ✹ Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴜɪɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ! ✹♪

It was night. About nine o'colok. Yogi was in his room ,getting ready for the ball. It was a special day for the ogranization that he worked in, that's actually why they ogranized a ball in the first place, to celebrate their win and the deteat of Kafka.

-'I never thought this day will come...'-The blonde mumbled to himself while putting on a suite. There was a huge smile across his lips, this meant a lot to him. And since it was summer he could take a little break from all of the kard work and maybe go on a vacation somewhere.

After some minutes, he was finally ready and he quickly got out of his room,rushing down the stairs and into the first ship.

All of the other members of Circus were already in the ball room and some of them even started dancing. Along with the others,like a member of circus,[Name] was on the ball as well. She wore a long and gorgeous ball dress.

When Yogi entered the room, the first thing that he saw was [Name]. She really looked devine! Like nothing else that he had seen!

Not thinking twice, he approached her. The smile that was on his face now turned into a smirk.

-"Good evening~"-He said in a calm and rather relaxed voice. It was rare for him to act like that, 'cause most of the time he was hyper.

-"Oh,hello Yogi~"-she replied and gave a smirk at him as well.

-"Would you like to dance with me?"-He suggested, giving her his hand.

She blushed and placed her hand in his.

-"Of course"-The [h/c]d girl answered and they soon started to dance.

While they were dancing Yogi didn't took his eyes off of her even once, neither did she. It was so romantic and [Name] was sure that tonight,something special was about to happen.

When their waltz was over,the both of them smiled at each other and stepped back.

-"It's really crowded here,would you mind coming to the balcony with me?"-The male asked her and she nodded her head,agreeing with what the other said.

The both of them walked to the balcony and looked away.

-"This is a really special night for me,you know..."-[Name] said,almost in a whisper.

-"I can't agree with that more..."-The blone said as he moved closer,soon pulling her to his body.

-"[Name]....I--"-Before he could finish his sentance he saw Usagi jumping around.It was the same rabbit that had been malfunctioning a couple of weeks ago,the same thing was happening again.

-"Look! We must stop that thing!"-he yelled and let go of her.

-"Uhh!"-She growled and crossed her arms.

-"This is an incrediblly romantic moment and you are runing it for me! "-she yelled and sighed,rolling her eyes.

But he didn't heard her,he was long gone now...Chasing after the little rabbit.

"You'll never change..."-