Chapter 5

(KaitlynPOV)

I was so excited to go to a real school after being homeschooled all my life. Melissa took my hand and Jasons and dragged us toward the office door. Melissa was super protective on the way there, even glaring at the guys looking at my legs.

"Mel, really i'm fine. Plus you're making me look like a little kid." i dropped her hand and walked towards mom and dad. It so happened to be that they were lip-locked.

Dear God, help me.

"Stop. I dont wanna see that." I grabbed both of there hands showing them that im still too young to see those things. After they both appologized many times, we headed toward the front desk for our schedules. I blocked the conversation out of my head while Ethan talked, but i did notice the male guy at the table eyeing my chest. I shuddered. Im way too young for that. I took my schedule from dad and looked it over to memorize it:

History, Trig, Physics, Lunch, Study Hall, Study Hall, Gym, Free Period, Sex ed

i had history with Ethan and Allison. Trig with Melissa and Jason. Physics alone. Lunch with everybody.  The first study hall with mom and dad. The second study hall with everybody. Gym with mom, dad, Melissa, and Jason. Then sex ed with Jason, mom, and dad.

I was on the brink of crying. If i couldn't even watch my parents kiss, then how would i listen to a talk about sex? Wait! Allison knew when she told me i couldnt hold it off for long, didnt she?

Mom and dad noticed that i was crying, before i even knew it.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" mom asked, worried. I knew they both hated it when i cried.

"I dont want sex ed." I whispered, blushing. I still dont like the idea of talking about this stuff with them.

"Dont worry we'll be there with you." Dad whispered, hugging me. "You'll be fine."

I sniffled but followed Ethan and Allison to History