Zerrie Imagine

.PERRIE POV

You hadn't see Zayn in weeks. You both were so busy with your careers that you rarely had time to see each other. Today was the day you got to see him, after nearly two months.

You arrived at the airport, exhausted from waking up in the early morning to pick Zayn up. You were definitely excited to see him, to feel his warmth wrapped around you. You missed him so much.

You fall asleep for what felt like hours waiting for Zayn. You see him coming off the plane in the distance, with his luggages rolling behind him and his body guard.

"Zayn.. It's Zayn!" You gently shake your bodyguards shoulder, squealing with excitement. You couldn't help but point and laugh, drawing attention and weird looks from strangers.

"I should hide!" You quickly decide, shooting up and searching for a place to surprise your boyfriend. Your body guard shakes his head in disagreement.

"I'll just be behind that sign!" You pleaded, fluttering your big blue eyes, pouting.

You dart off before receiving an answer, squatting behind a small sign.

Zayn comes into clear view, his eyes groggy and his hair unstyled. He was sporting a gray sweater and basketball shorts. Girls in the airport recognize him, the air filling with loud whispers.

"Can I get your autograph?!" A girl in a blue tshirt approached Zayn, along with five other girls following behind.

You giggle, walking up behind those girls pretending you were also a fan.

Tugging your hood up, you fumble through your purse to pull out a pen.

You look down at the ground so Zayn couldn't recognize your facial features.

"Can I get a autograph?" You mumble, pushing the pen into familiar hands.

"Sure babe, your name?" His voice melted into your ears.

"Perrie." You whisper, smiling.

You remove your hood, grinning at the now confused Zayn.

You immediately rush into him, wrapping your arms around his neck and inhaling his familiar cologne.

Zayn still couldn't recognize you, as he hung limp as you squeezed him.

"HEY!" You feel his bodyguard grab your waist, tugging your off your lover.

"Paul, calm down!" You turn around and wink at Paul, as he backed off and focused on the other fans.

"Perrie.. What?" You turn back around to see Zayn with his arms wide open, approaching you in a warm embrace.