Chapter 3 ~ And I Hate Apple Pie ~

Castiel walks into the barn doors, not flinching once as bulbs explode, throwing sparks and the roof rattling above him. He walks towards the two men at the other end, one he doesn't recognize, the other Castiel definately knows.
His beautiful green eyes are wide with shock, along with confusion. His pink lips agape, showing his perfect teeth and his light brown hair looking cleaner and lighter than the first time Castiel saw him.
Dean Winchester.
The man he doesn't recognize is shooting him, but to no avail. He walks towards the man and simply presses two fingers to his forehead. He collapses, and Castiel hears Dean call out to the man as Bobby. Castiel turns to Dean and calmly states, "We need to talk," he pauses, looks back at Bobby, and says "alone."
----------------
Dean stares at the 'person' that caused Bobby to collapse and can't seem to form words on how to respond.
'What the hell are you?
Why couldn't you just ASK to talk alone?
Did you just friggin' kill Bobby?!
Wow, you're kinda hot, dude.
Are you who the demons are afraid of?
Did you save me from Hell?'
These things run through Dean's head as he stares. He's not sure what to say first.
'I should probably ask about Bobby first..' Dean thinks, so he does.
"Dude, what the hell?! Did you just-
"No. He is still alive."
'Oh..okay then.'
"And you couldn't just ASK?!'
"I could have, yes. But I didn't."
"Well, what the hell are you? Cause I know you're not a demon!" Dean is getting angry and confused as the man answers his questions so straight-to-the-point like.
"My name is Castiel, and I am an Angel of The Lord."
Dean scoffs and shakes his head.
"Yeah, right, and I hate apple pie. Come on, man, what are you really?" The man, now known as Castiel Dean notes, tilts his head in confusion.
'How adorable. He looks kinda like a kitten with those big blue eyes and shaggy black hair..WHAT THE HELL DEAN.'
Dean was saved from his thoughts when Castiel speaks again.
"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey readers, I just wanted to say again I'm sorry for the wait and this is probably pretty short and not much happened really but I'm gonna try to update EVERYDAY WOOO YEAH ok thank you!!!
BAI