Chaper 2 Miami

Elle's POV

The car drive to the airport was pretty quiet, not awkward but just quiet, which I didn't mind because it gave me time to think about all my memories in California. I looked out my window and watched the tress and building pass by. While doing so, a lot of memories came to mind, but the main memories I thought of was of me, Mariana, Jake and Kailey, also known as the 3 Musketeers plus one more. Whenever I'm with them, there's never a dull moment. "The freak are you smiling at, you creep" My annoying brother, Carlos said in a disgusted like face. "Oh you know, just remembering that one day on Halloween when you dressed up like Princess Leia from Star Wars" I said with a wide smile. "Ha ha ha" He replied annoyingly and turned back to face the front. Now don't get me wrong, we don't hate each other or anything, that's just how we show our love for each other. I turned back to face my window and continued to remember everything that happened with my best friends as a smile grew on my face, but of course Jose had to come to mind and ruin everything. The smile I soon had, faded rapidly. Just remembering the things he did to me, made me tear up a little. But I soon snapped out of it. 'Elle this move is for the best, he can't hurt you anymore, you can start your life fresh, Jose will never hurt you ever again' I thought to myself. I then decided to take a nap, since there was still a pretty long way before we got their. I layed my head on Carlos' shoulder, which he didn't seemed to mind. I closed my eyes to relax and help me sleep, which as soon as I closed them, I knocked out.

_______________________________________________________________________

Carlos' POV

I saw that Elle instantly fell asleep on my shoulder, which I didn't mind. As I looked at Elle, her eyes looked a little puffy, kind of like she was crying. I wonder why? Was it be because she didn't want to leave her friends? That was the most reasonable thing that came to mind, since I remember she cried the night our parents told us we were moving to Miami. Or could there be something else that she wasn't telling me about? Hmm, naw that couldn't be, we tell each other everything.....Right? All of this came to mind, but I decided to go to sleep and just ask her about it later. I layed my head on top of hers and fell asleep after a short while.

*Moments Later*

"Carlos wake up! Carlos! Carlos! I slowly woke up to Elle yelling at me to wake up while her pushing my shoulder repetitively. "What! What!?" I yelled at her back panicking, assuming something is wrong. "We're at the airport you dummy" She said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and got my suitcases and walked in. After a while of waiting in line to get our tickets, we were finally walking to security. Me and my parents walked by easily, but it seemed like Elle was having a hard time trying to get through. "Sorry Elle looks like you're staying here in California while mom, dad and I head off to Miami without you!" I yelled out a little laughing along with my parents. Elle just stuck her tongue out at us while squinting her eyes

*Moments Later*

"It's about time! You took like 20 minutes!" I yelled out to Elle "I know! Apparently I changed a lot compared to the picture I have on my passport!" She replied while raising her eyebrows and sighing. "Well you did go from looking like adorable to looking like a gorilla in just 4 years" I said while grinning. She just shot me the annoyed death look, which made me laugh even harder, until Mom smack my shoulder indicating me to shut up, but I knew that even she and dad wanted to laugh.

*10 minutes later*

Elle's POV

"Flight 174 to Miami will now be boarding" I lady said in the speaker phone. We all graved our bags and headed for the plane, and luckily for me I got a window seat. I've never been on a plane before so this would be my first time, I was kind of nervous about it only because I've been many movies about planes falling and crashing or even worse, exploding in mid air. Lucky for me, my dad sat next to me, along with my mother on the aisle seat, leaving my brother somewhere on the other side of the plane. Which made me giggle a little. Right before taking off we watched the safety video, and buckled my seat and made sure it was nice and secured. "Welcome to flight Wardair, our trip will take about 5 hours with 11 minutes" The Pilot said through his speaker phone. Almost immediately the plane started to take off, which made me nervous. I immediately look my dad's hand and squeezed it, causing him to chuckle a bit along with my mom. After a while of flying, I finally knocked out while leaning my head on my dads shoulder.

*5 hours later*

"Elle, Elle, wake up sweety we're here" I heared my dad whisper yell to me which caused me to wake up. 'Wow I slept the entire time' I thought to myself surprised that I actually was able to sleep considering how tired I was. Then it immediately hit me, I looked out the window, and quietly said, "We're in Miami"

________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hey guys, hope you like the second chapter, please Vote, comment and share this, it would mean so much to me:) Check out my Austin Mahone Fan account on IG @fangirlingmahone :)

-Sammy 😜