Elements Entwined

~*~Wow this is my first story, finally typed something up! I hate it but I think I'll give it a shot.~*~

This story is secretly copy righted so any act of copying and you will be dealt with The Evil Fainger (half fairy half ninja) yeah I know him (or her :s) so like, beware!

Prologue - Hidden Mistake

Once upon a time their lived a pretty, little girl.................blah, blah, blah

Cheesy right? Or something like that.

That's not how my story is going to start.

That's how a fairy tale would start but this my friend is no fairy tale. Well... More of a confusing fantasy to be honest but it's quite similar.

********

It was a boiling hot day; the day where it was meant to be the hottest day of the year; the day IT happened. My life changed forever.

The foolishness.

The dopiness. 

The huge mistake, that can't be changed because fate happened. Not good fate, bad fate.

Well fate can kiss my ass!

**********

I can still see the horrifying scene unfold right in front of me every time I close my eyes; making it hard for me too blink or sleep, the thing that will haunt me forever.

And it was all my fault.

**********

Rosie's life goes terrible when she did something out of curiosity. She gets so interested one day about what she could do but she didn't know that she held a special power and she didn't realise that it wasn't safe to use. 

Now after what she did, she has to move into a stranger's house whose son is the opposite of nice; he's arrogant and finds aggressive anger in everything he sees. Random acts of kindness are found in the story. Could two different powers come together and find love beneath the gift they both hold inside them and put all the hatred aside.