Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Recap:

"You better take that tongue back or else what happened yesterday will happen here." He whispered to me, smirking evilly. Even if those were whispers, us being werewolves are able to hear.

"Damn. Whatever." I mumbled as Noah started the lesson.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr Maxon."

"Today we are going to go through the planets."

All of us groaned.

This is going to be a long day.

Noelle's POV

"Screw planets. Screw Mercury, screw Venus, screw Earth, screw Mars, screw Jupiter, screw Saturn, screw Uranus, screw Neptune and screw Pluto." I mumbled as I was walking to the classes with my cousins and Michael.

"Elle, I didn't know you want to screw the planets." Jarren joked. All of them except for me laugh out loud.

"Whatever."

This is how I end up walking sulkily with my cousins, my mate and my best friend. Ugh. Noah really knows how to make us all bored and grumpy. I am damn sure he purposely choose today to talk about planets just to annoy me. Ugh.

Noah: HAHA sis. How you know?

Noelle: can you just shut up?

Jarren: Noelle, don't be rude to our alpha. TSK TSK.

Noelle: walk your road lah, you are gonna bang into the water cooler. -rolls my eyes-

Jarren: haha thanks. HAHA.

Noelle: yeah. Welcome.

Thomas: Cuzzie come on. Be hyper.

Noelle: no mood.

Thomas: eh come on.

Sophia: come on Elle.

Noelle: cannot lah. That planets' lesson has drained all my energy. Blame Noah.

Noah: eh!

Noelle: I am going to go blank now. Byebye.

I closed the pack link and lied down on my table, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The moment I closed my eyes, I fell into a trance and I went to another place. Where am I? Aren't I in my class? I thought to myself. I was at the beach on my own. Weird. Why am I even here? I looked at the scene in front of me. The night have turned sky dark. The beach was filled with dark waters and there was a shop house bustling with excitement nearby.

"No. Don't come near me." A girl was running away from someone. As I scrutinized the girl, I found out that the girl is me. Who was I running away from? Yeah and why am I so scared? This isn't like me at all.

A young men who showed no tint of humor was walking towards me with no mercy. He was holding on to a silver blade. *ouch* silver. It's so bad for me.

He advanced to me slowly. "Then pup, get away from my son."

"Who is your son? How the hell would I know?"

"Pup. Don't joke me."

"I am not joking. I don't know anything, vampire."

"Do you want to die now, wolf?"

"Why should I even be dying for an innocent reason?"

"Just get away from my son! Or else you will die a horrible death! I guess you wouldn't want to die with silver chains around your wrists do you? And having that sliver blade stabbed over your body numberous times. Do you?" He smirked evilly. The "me" was shivering.